Chapter 19

✷ chapter 19 ✷

✷ Natalie

"Chris , it's only gonna be a week." I said to Chris who had a pouty face on.

"A week is gonna feel like a month without you. Why can't I just come with you?" He asked grabbing my hands.

I rolled my eyes.

I had just got done telling Chris that I was gonna stay at my mom's house for a week and he doesn't want me to go. I decided that I was just gonna spend sometime with my sister and I'll see Chris after the week is up.

"I just want it to be me and my sister and plus having you there will distract me from spending time with my sister." I explained to him while picking up my bag and walking downstairs.

I heard him follow behind me.

"I'm gonna miss you baby." He confessed while kissing my cheek and grabbing my butt at the same time.

I giggled. "I'm gonna miss you too cry baby." I replied back.

He was acting like a two year old and it was sort of cute.

He smacked his lips before smacking my butt hard. "If anybody's a cry baby it's you. Now get out of here before your sister think I did something to you." He joked while opening the door for me.

Oh so now he wants me to leave.

"Please don't dirty up the house while I'm gone." I said while looking at the house that I cleaned up a couple of hours ago.

He nodded his head. "I know."

I kissed him on the lips before heading out the door and to my sister's awaiting car.

I got into the car and sat my bag on the floor.

"I'm so excited for this week!" My sister exclaimed while starting up the car.

I smiled. "Me too. Do you have anything planned?" I questioned her.

"Yeah, I have a lot planned this week and I can't wait to do it all!" She spoke as she drove.

I nodded my head.

This is gonna be a great week.

________________________________
Chris in MM ❤️

Do you think she did the right thing to spend time with her sister?
What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 💘