Chapter 13

✷ chapter 13 ✷

✷ Natalie

1 week later

It's been one week since I've seen Chris and I can honestly say that I miss him.

I miss sleeping next to him , him planting kisses on my cheek every now and then , and I miss his touch.

I can say that I've grown to love him more now that he's gone and he's not around.

I remember when we first met when I was only 15 years old....

I finally got to take dance classes after my mom found the money to get me into the classes, it was the first class when I felt sort of nervous about it because I've never really danced in front of anyone but my mother and sister. I walked into the room slowly as I looked around at all the other students chatting away.

"This shouldn't be so bad." I said out loud before taking a deep breath.

After a couple of minutes of stretching the dance teacher walked into the room.

I gasped when I noticed that Chris Brown was my teacher, this made me even more nervous because I was getting taught by a amazing performer and dancer.

"Okay everyone spread out in the room." Chris spoke making us spread out more in the room.

I got in the far back next to the huge mirror against the wall.

He clapped his hands once. "Okay class I'm gonna show you a dance and I'm gonna show it to you piece by piece." He explained.

We all nodded our heads.

As he looked at everyone he stopped and gave me a smile.

I smiled back.

"You there in the back, what's your name?" He asked pointing towards me.

"My name's Natalie." I replied back.

He nodded his head. "You must be a new comer. Everyone welcome Natalie." He spoke.

"Hey Natalie."

"Wassup Natalie"

"Your gonna love this class Natalie!"

The class started shouting out things.

I giggled and smiled. "Hey y'all!" I replied back to them.

I now felt a little less nervous.

"Okay class lets get started!" He shouted.

He then began showing us a dance piece by piece like he said. After a little while I began to catch on quick and I started doing the dance very good on my own.

At the end of practice we all began to leave the building.

"Aye Natalie!" Chris said from across the dance studio.

"Yes?" I called back.

"Can I have a word with you?" He questioned while walking over to me.

I nodded my head. "Sure"

"I just wanted to say that you're a amazing dancer and I would love to see you around more." He complimented me.

I smiled and blushed. "Thank you and I don't think that's a very good idea." I replied back.

After that he would ask me constantly but I would turn him down. The age difference was a major problem. I continued the dance class until Chris stopped having the classes. After the class we texted time to time but then we fell off.

Thinking back on things I realize that I did have feelings for him it was just the age difference.

Now that I'm 18 and legal what am I waiting for...?

I have to see Chris to tell him how I really feel.

________________________________

Are you guys glad she came to her sense?
Do you guys think She's serious about being with him?
What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote comment follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional ❤️