First

It's been almost 3 weeks since Freen and Becky last spoke with each other. Becky was always waiting for Freen after class, she even went to the library everyday just to have a glimpse of the latter but she never saw even Freen's shadow. But still, she kept on trying. She even asked for Noey's help which the latter happily accepted.

@ The School Gym (Cheering Squad practice)

"Okay girls, take five!" Becky announced as she makes her way to Noey who is now entering the school gym.

"Sawadee kah N'Bec!" Noey greeted with a smile.

"Sawadee kah P'Noey!" Becky greeted back beaming a smile. "Any good news for me? I really wanted to talk to Freen but she kept on ignoring me. I really don't know what the reason is. Please tell me you have a plan. Help me... Please." She begged the latter.

"Aww~ Don't worry Bec... You will be able to talk with Bunny real soon." Noey said giving emphasis to the last two words.

"Soon? Really? How soon P'Noey?" Becky said all excited and hyped up.

"Hmmm~ Let me see. *tapping her chin with her finger, thinking hard* How about after your cheerleading practice?" Noey said looking at Becky who is smiling to herself, excited to see her Babe.

REALLY! Kyaaaa~
Becky squealed.

Khawb khun kah P'Noey!!!
Becky hugged Noey tightly.

I'm going to see my Freenky!!! Yehey!!!
She was so happy she did an impressive running tumbling.