Clumsy BB

@ The School Gym: Cheering Squad practice

The cheering squad headed by their cheerleading captain Becky was practicing their routine at the school gym.

When all of a sudden...

(This song was playing in the background while the cheering squad while practicing, Stomp To My Beat by
JS16)

Kyaaaaaa~
Becky squealed as she slipped (again).

"Oh My God! Are you okay?" Nam asked Becky while helping the latter to stand up.

"Yup~ I'm okay." Becky answered while giving Nam a weak smile.

"Are you sure? *Nam looked at Becky worriedly* It's been a week since we started practicing our new routine and you've been tripping, stumbling, flipping and fumbling all over the place. Is there something wrong? Do you have a problem? Is there something bothering you?" Nam added.

"Aww~ Where is she? *worried sigh* I haven't seen her in a week since that incident" - Becky

"Becky~" Nam called out but is seems like Becky's mind is occupied right now and not even answering her.

"Hey Nam~ Do you think bombarding Becky with questions will make her feel better?" Irin said while fanning her sweaty self with her hand.

"Irin, you're melting." Nam said out loud earning chuckles from the whole cheering squad.

Irin just glared at Nam and the rest of the squad. "STRESS!!!" and the whole squad continue laughing except for Becky who is still unmoved from where she was standing.

Freen~ I'm really worried about you. I hope you're okay? *worried sigh* - Becky

"Oii! I can't take this anymore I'm sweating like crazy. Becky, aren't we going to have a break?" Irin said with an irritated tone while scanning the whole school gym looking for an aircon.

"Yeah Becky and I'm hungry. Can we please take a break?" Nam said while holding her tummy.

"Oh~ " Becky got back to reality "Okay~ sure! Take 5 guys" She said.

"Just 5?!" Nam asked with her eyes wide open all shocked. "It will take me 5 mins just to get to the cafeteria" She whines.

"Okay~ take 15!" Becky looked at Nam who was smiling from ear to ear.

"Khawb khun kah!" The whole squad said in unison.