The IT Girls

FREEN!!!

"Mmm~~~"
Freen moves a little.

FREEN!!!
Wake up or you will be late on your first day in your new school.

"New school.."
Freen murmurs with that sad tone in her voice.

FREEN SAROCHA CHANKIMHA!!!
WAKE UP!!! Don't make me go up there.

Freen's mom shouted for the 3rd time.

"Yes Mae~~~"
Freen lazily answered while rubbing her eyes.

< Mae - mother/mom >

I can't believe this. This is the 3rd time that we moved. *sigh*I know it's because of Mae's job but... how I wish we can stay on a specific place. I wish we don't need to move a lot, especially when Mae is being assigned by her boss to a certain place. *frowns a little* It's sad enough that other people thinks I'm weird and boring. Just wish I could be like an ordinary girl, have friends, have a life.

Freen walked out of her room into the living room and straight to the door . She didn't even bother to look back knowing that everyone in the house already left before her. Freen got on her bike and started pedaling her way to school.

 Freen got on her bike and started pedaling her way to school

~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~

@ Verso International School

"Wow!" Freen said in amazement.
"This school is really big." Freen's eyes widen.

Thanks to her scholarship, she was able to study at a well know and most expensive high school in Thailand.

While she's on her way to the parking lot...

BEEEEEEEEEP~~~~~~~~~ BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What the-"
But before Freen was able to finish what she was about to say, she was interrupted with the sound of a loud horn honking at her.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEP~~~~~~~ BEEEEEEEEEEEP~~~~~~
MOVE AWAY YOU WEIRDO!!!

"What a first day of school." Freen murmurs to herself with a frown on her face.