Peanut butter and JELLY sandwich.. Anyone?

@ The School Library

*yawns*
"Just need to answer the last question and I'm done with my assignment." Freen said while flipping the pages of her book.

Very busy bunny. Reading this, writing that..

 Reading this, writing that

"Done! Finally." Freen said happily.

"hmmm. Excuse me, are you Freen? Freen? Freen Sarocha Chakimha." a very fashionable model like girl with long black hair asked Freen with a smile on her face.

How come this girl knows my name? *confused* - Freen

"Yes~ I am, how may I help you?" Freen answered, smiling back. "Khor thot~ I couldn't hear you properly." Freen said.

"It's okay. No worries. *smiles* hmmm~ I'm Mind Sawaros, the editor-in-chief of our school paper. I was wondering if you would like to be one of our writer / photographers. I saw some of your works before. It was amazing, we're very impressed. We would be very honored to have you as a part of our team." The girl replied as she occupies the vacant seat beside Freen.

"R-really? You want me to be a part of your team?"Freen said with her eyes wide open. She can not believe what Mind said to her.

"Yup. You will be a very valuable part of our team. Please accept the offer. Pleaseeee~" Mind said with all her cute expression.

"Can this be? Can this really be happening to me? Finally? A friend. No! friends. A group of people who will accept me for who I am. *smiles* Oh God. Thank you so much." Freen happy dancing in her head.

"Sure Mind. I would love join your team. I love to be writer for the school paper." Freen replied happily.

"Cool!" Mind said all excited. "I bet you write great articles and we can really use all the amazing photos that you take. You really have wicked skills." she added.

"Photos? Hmmm.. Are you sure you want me to take photos for the school paper too? Freen said while looking at Mind.

"Of course Freen. Like what I said, they are amazing! Haha.. Hmm. Wait, is there a problem? Don't tell me those photos aren't yours. Are they stolen? Oh my God!" Mind said with her hand covering her mouth.