I promise, I will never let anyone hurt you... NEVER!

It was a perfect sunny Monday morning after a dark, coldy and rainy weekend. Everything was in it's right place, you can even hear the birds chirping happily as they fly by. The wind smells fresh and sweet. Love is in the air.

@ Verso International School (Hallway)

Becky was literally skipping her way across the hallway to her locker while flashing her angelic smile feeling very happy.. ( and in love... LOL XD )

Good morning sunshine. *smiles sweetly* Today will be a wonderful day. *giggles* I wonder where my Babe is. I really miss her a lot. *pouts* - Becky

Bec~

Becky was too busy thinking about Freen, she didn't even realize that someone is calling her.

Becky~

I miss my Babe's hug. *day dreaming* - Becky

Becky can't forget the sweet moment that she and Freen shared. She was day dreaming. She hugs herself while smiling and giggling. She was imagining that Freen was the one who was huggging her.

 She was imagining that Freen was the one who was huggging her

My Babe~  *giggles* - Becky

Rebecca Patricia Armstrong!!!

Kyaaaa~
Becky screamed, she was surprised she jolted up from where she was standing. Then she looked at the girl who called her name out loud which is now giggling.

"Aww! Looknam Orntara, what's your problem?! You scare the living daylights out of me." Becky spatted.

"Aww~ Relax Bec. I was just saving you from drowing in the sea of love." Nam chuckled.

"W-what are you saying P'Nam?" Becky said while looking down, she was blushing furiously.

Aww~ Am I that obvious?  *facepalmed herself* - Becky

"Don't lie to me Rebecca Patricia Armstrong. I'm your bestfriend, I know you." Nam said, she poked Becky's waist teasing the latter who is now blushing hard.