Come Closer...

@ School Paper Club Office (Hallway)

Becky was talking to Baitoey and Nam (the Co-captains). Baitoey confessed that she used to have a crush on Freen. Becky was very jealous, mad and fumming at first but after Baitoey explained her side, Becky calmed down. Baitoey and Nam let Becky know that they knew everything and they totally support the latter with no judgement. They are very happy for their Nong and vowed to always have her back.

"Well~ Wait." *Looks at Nam & Baitoey* "You two knew?" Becky asked all surprised.

"Well Nong~ It's VERY OBVIOUS." Baitoey said putting emphasis on the last two word. "So stop being mad, jealous or whatever. *hugs Becky* Because you BFF's/Phi's are here for you."

"So true! Full support!" Nam said happily.

"Khawb khun kah P'Nam & P'Baitoey." *Becky smiles shyly* "Khor thot for unleasing HellBecky earlier. I was just..."

"JEALOUS"
Nam and Baitoey said in unison, teasing becky before giving each other a high five.

Becky can't do anything but to hold her smile.

"Aww~ So cute!"Nam & Baitoey said in unison before giggling

"Aww~ So cute!"
Nam & Baitoey said in unison before giggling.

"Phi~" Becky whines feeling shy because her Phi's are teasing her.

"Okay~ Okay~ We'll stop." Nam said, smiling.

"I think I have an idea with where you can find her. *looks at Becky, smiles* You better get going now." Baitoey said while looking at Becky.

"Khawb khun kah P'Baitoey, P'Nam." Becky said while flashing her angelic smile before leaving.

~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~

@ The School Library

Freen was reaching for a book placed high up on the shelf extending her arms, jumping a couple of times, tiptoeing.

"Need help?" Someone said.

"Ahmm~ No, it's okay. I can manage. Khawb khun kah." Freen said without even looking at the person who is offering her help as she grab one of the books placed on the top shelf.