New Found Friend

Becky went storming out of the hallway looking for Freen when she saw Noey at the end of the hall, about to enter a class room.

Okay~ Here goes nothing. - Becky

Noey~
Becky called out.

"Yes?" Noey said before turning around to see who was calling her.

"Noey~ Where's Freen?" Becky asked Noey calmly as she walks closer to the latter. Becky was searching the whole room which Noey was about to enter, she furrowed her eyebrows when she didn't see Freen.

"Oh, Becky." *Noey looks at Becky* "Bunny went to the girls room. I was going to accompany her but she insisted that she wants to go alone. I know she already felt bad so I didn't force the issue so that she will not be more upset." Noey said while looking at Becky, you can see that she is worried.

"Okay~ Khawb khun kah Noey." Becky bowed before turning her back against Noey to look for Freen.

"You really like my bestfriend, don't you?" Noey said said the schocked Becky.

"H~huh? What did you just say?" Becky asked Noey nervously.

"I said, you really like Freen... My bestfriend." Noey looked at Becky who was trying her best to avoid making an eye contact with her.

"Ahmm~ Ahhh." Becky was lost for words. She was afraid of what might happen now that Noey knows her secret.

"I knew it!" Noey chuckled.

"W-what do you m-mean Noey Natnicha?" Becky said to Noey coldly trying to make the latter forget about what they were just talking about right now.

"Aww! You know exactly what I'm talking about." Noey said looking at Becky with a sly smile painted on her face.

"What?! Why are you looking and smiling at me like that?" Becky said with an annoyed tone.

"I heard everything Becky. When you stood up for Freen." Noey looked at Becky "All the things you said. You fought with your bestfriend just to defend her. If she's not that important and special to you, I don't know why you did all those things for her." She smiled.

"N-Noey~" Becky whines while blushing but you can clearly see that she's really nervous.

"And... Add the fact that you're always mad at me when you see me getting near her. You always glare at me." Noey shivers "If only glares could kill... I would have been dead long ago." She chuckled.

"Khor thot Noey.. I just thought that you and F~"

"Me and Freen... Together?" Noey chuckled "Freen is my bestfriend.. She's like a sister to me~ A LITTLE sister that is.." Noey gave emphasis of that one word and then laugh out loud at her remark. Becky can't help but laugh with what Noey just said.