Becky's Letter for Freen

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Are you guys curious about Becky's letter for Freen?
How Becky gave it to her?
How did Freen reacted when she received the letter and after reading it?
What was written in the letter?

Well this is the chapter that will answer all your questions...

~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~

It's been days since Freen and Becky last talk with each other. After the incident at the hallway with Irin and Noey, Freen has been avoiding Becky. She stay true to her promise that never will she bother or disturb Becky again and she will let the latter be happy.

LUNCH TIME:

Freen was at her favorite place, under the huge tree at the school playground. She spend all her free time there, she even eat lunch there just to avoid Becky and the rest of the IT GIRLS. Freen was sitting under the huge tree when she took her books and notebooks out lazily when a piece of crampled paper fell in front of her.

"Becky~" Freen said softly as she started sobbing.

FLASH BACK: Saturday morning ( Chankimha's Residence ) - The day after the storm...

Freen woke up with a smile on her face seing Becky sleeping soundly in her arms. She brushed away the hair that was covering Becky's pretty face and tuck them behind the latters ear.

"Good morning BB~" Freen greeted Becky with a smile while she was caressing the latters soft cheek. She was staring at Becky's angel like features, her heart started to beat fast. She leaned closer and closer to Becky's face and kiss the latters nose sweetly.

Becky crunched her nose cutely before she opened her eyes slowly. She blinked a couple of times to adjust her sight. She beamed her angelic smile when she saw Freen right in front of her, blushing furiously while staring at her, hugging her tightly.

"Good morning Babe~" Becky said cutely.

"How's your sleep Becky?" Free asked.

Becky? I thought I was your was BB. *sad* - Becky

"I'm fine. Khawb khun kah for asking." Becky smiled. "Hmmm... I have something for you."

Becky handed Freen a piece of paper, neatly folded into a heart shape.