Abanoded sully - navi child (2)

Start from the beginning

Y/n " aunt tapia tell me why the clan doesn't see me a curse like everyone else"

Tupia " that saw you make the connection with the sport tree and they saw you are a child of eywa no mater what happen, you are special and you will always be special"

Y/n " yes but I will never be special for them" Tupia knew what you meant by that statement that day when your learned the truth it had broke you and you had hidden awya for days in your home worry everyone.

Tupia " ma y/n they are fools to not see your greatest and now look where you are living your own life all the clan around here respect you, and when you tlak they listen to you and obey you"

Y/n " yes ma'am well I'm off I will be home late on tonight with the herbs and anything else I caught"

Tupia " be safe out there my dear" you soon got on Luno back and soon took off from the village learning how other clan hated you over false stoires had broken you, and you soon learned to adapt to the situation. You had sene your brith home at times when you came to see mo'at and you did see your family having a good life and celebrating what was happing but when you were, younger you so baldy wanted to be with them and a family. Until you ver heard your parents speaking about you that had broken you heart you had love for them but soon they love had broken, when moat tried telling the kids about you she was shut down by Jake saying he will not talk about that child.

Y/n " don't you just love the sun shining down on your Luno it warms you up after the cold morning breeze goes away" luna had roared in repsone making you laugh the two of you soon landed on the ground, you soon started collect some herbs.

Y/n " I shaped clean up I cant come home a mess" you son went towards a water fall and river and started cleaning off you soon looked at your reflection, your humans eye color had changed when you become 1 year old and merge with normal navi eye color. Making your eye color a rare and beautiful type that had bene one of many compliments you had been given by some boys. You would give get praised and compliment on your hair and skin, you are very beautiful by your clan eyes but it was unknown by anyone else eyes.

Y/n "....." You had fallen asleep since you were baby there were moments when you had fallen alseep and the spirts of eywa will come and find you, they would look at you as you laid there peacefully.

Y/n " huh" you had woken up when you felt something was off about your surrounds even luna could tell something was the matter as well. You had ran towards luna to classm him down and grab your arrow from him.

Y/n " hugs boy it okay head up now and I will call for help when I need an escape you know the plan" luna soon took off into the air leaving you alone as you soon climbed into a tree walking on the branch or swing from them and vines. You were very quiet when you are moving around you soon stopped moving when you reached the sound in a large clearing area as some navi from the forest and ocean, are resting their feet. There was something you seen before some of these navi were wearing human clothes and carrying human weapon but they ere with the Omaticaya, by the jewelry they were wearing.

Y/n " i will study them but on move I will make a call to scare them away" you were hiding very well in the tree from above and it seem like the ones on the bottom didn't noticed you were there, when they moved you had followed them.

Everyone else

Jake " I don't think we are far away from the clan tonowiar"

Tonowair " lets hop Jake I have a question has moat been this cold this ..."

Jake " yes she had she will barley look at Neytiri and has stripped her of her rights of become a future tshaik giving it to kiri and tuk"

Tonowair " it had to be done but soon your daughter can come home"