Morden (3)

Tonight was the night you are meeting your boyfriends parents and having dinner with them you were nervous out of your mind, it was even hard fining a ride her without word getting back to you fathers and brothers. Your were able to get a ride her but your heart was still racing thanks to kiri and tsyeria you were able to find a dress, no you had arrived at the sully house you were trying to get your words right. You soon got out of the car as it stand for a wile as your walked to the front door, and ringed the doorbell waiting there feeling like anything could go wrong.

Y/n " oh come y/n if you can do all the coming of age trails you can have lunch with your boyfriends family" soon the door open and you saw Neteyam and Ao'nung dressed up fancy.

Ao'nung " wow you look beautiful"

Y/n " thank you and your both look handsome"

Neteyam " hey everyone y/n is here" soon you saw a few more faces show themselves as you were standing there, with a smile on your face.

Jake " hello there please come inside is your family with you"

Y/n " thank you and sorry sir no my family couldn't make it" you soon walked into the house and Neteyam closed the door behind you, even him and Aonung were nervous about the whole matter.

Neytiri " I'm neytiri I'm neteyam mom and Jake is his father"

Y/n " hello it nice ti meet you both Neteyam has told me alot about you and so have the others"

Ronal " it good to have you hear dear I'm ronal I'm Ao'nung mother and this is Tonowari his father"

Y/n " hello it nice to meet you all as well Ao'nung has told me about you, even tsyeria and rotxo"

Tonowari " well we hope we can get to know you more young lady and when you had become friends with all our children, and soon dating our sons"

Y/n " yes I hope this night is eventful" the adults had left for a while and you soon looked at your boyfriends and friends.

Lo'ak " we are sorry we didn't know they will be saying that, but we got them to limit their questions"

Tsyeria " please don't let this drive you away from us or our brothers"

Y/n " so we are all nervous good"

Kiri " how did you get here anyways"

Y/n " my cousins drove me here she cool"

Rotxo " this is going to be a long dinner"

Ao'nung " well you are lucky because it not your girlfriend and relationships on trail"

Spider " when I thought this night was going to be easy ... well let hope dinner is easy" soon dinner had started and you are sitting with Neteyam and Ao'nung, it seemed like their parents were looking for the words to say to you.

Jake " so y/n our kids tells us you are the only kid in your clan that attends the school with them since ... elementary School"

Y/n " yes when the schools were being set up all the older kids were leading into different paths of education and life, and I was the only kids who could attend school at the moment"

Kiri " she very smart she the top ten list with us she even helped, Lo'ak pull up his grades as well"

Neytiri " oh so we have you to thank for helping our boy out"

Y/n " Lo'ak is my friend I will do anything to help my friends and fellow classmates"

Ao'nung " she even held some study session with all of us"