Morden au (2)

Your home alone as it was the weekend when you heard the door bell ring, you had thought it was someone for your fathers or brothers. They were away at the moment leaving you home alone until they returned fr9m their trips, you didn't expected any of your friends. As they didn't know where you lived as you always meet them at location to meet and you definitely, know it not neteyam or Ao'nung either as they didn't know where you lived as well.

Y/n " hello"

Warrior " hey y/n there are some girls here to see your caught then walking  around, but they looked lost"

Y/n " oh let me see them ... kiri and Tsyeria"

Kiri " hey were going to call but wanted to surprise you"

Tsyeria " this place seems nice"

Y/n " they are my friends from school they mean no harm you all can go back to work"

Warrior 2 " right Ayala have a good day ladies"

Y/n " come inside please" kiri and Tsyeria soon followed your inside the big house as you closed the door behind them.

Kiri " we came to speak with you about something"

Y/n " sure go ahead what the matter"

Tsyeria " we know you are dating our brothers"

Y/n " so you all know listen we really like ..."

Tsyeria " we re happy about it silly I have never seen my brother my happier with any girl"

Y/n " oh cool"

Kiri " we are hurt that you didn't tell us right away but we have a feeling"

Y/n " sorry about that"

Tsyerio " wow you house is so big why"

Y/n " well my family is high rank the leaders so our house it biggest and I have older siblings"

Kiro " wait you are not a only child"

Y/n " nope I have older brothers they are away at the moment I can show you all around, the okay places"

Tsyeria " sure" the girls were amazed by the house that some of the futures had fur on them from creatures of many color, and the floor seem to be of cobblestone tile and stone on the way. You even game them a tour of where you lives and they were amazed by everything they had seen.

Kiri " wow you home is amazing but I have one question"

Y/n " sure ask away"

Kiri " wow are the door so high"

Y/n " well it because the males here are a might taller and the door ways had to be made a big taller for them"

Tsyeria " the one we saw are near the same height as our brothers"

Y/n " well yes because they are still young they will reach average navi height or more before they reach adult hood"

Tsyeria " that amazing"

Kiri " aww who are these cuties" you and Tsyeria soon saw kiri looking at the viper wolves that were different from the ones at home.

Y/n " oh these are the companies of my clan they are well behaved" the girls could see some of viper wolves had lot of fur on them and no fur at all.

Tsyeria " so our moms want you to come over for dinner and meet them .. there are many questions they have about you"

Y/n " umm sure I will love too"

Kiri " good we will tell them" the girls had soon left and you were panicking that you will be meeting your boyfriends families soon. You were happy but knew you will have to have your boyfriend meets you fathers and you knew that was going a hard deal.

Hey everyone I was alternating version of everyone being their usual navi self and mot in modern light, will you all love to see that the name of this mini series will be two mates. So vote and comment if you will like to see this happen.