Meet mom and falling in love - female navi (final)

Children always love hearing stories from their parents as it always makes them feel close to their parents. Most of these stories were from their parent's childhood or tales they were told when they were around their kid's age. There was one story that the kids loved the most, which was now their parents had met and soon fallen in love with each other. The children will always gather around to hear these stories as they want to know what made their parents fall in love.

Tonowari/ Jake/ neytiro/ ronol

The children were all together having a good day it was there off day so they didn't have any task or lessons with their fathers or mother. The kids were playing and explore when they came across their parents. Their mother was singing some song and their father were listening to ever words she said they could tell there fathers were deeply in love with their mother, as they always seem to enjoy their time with her. Later that night the kids had a question they been hoping to ask their parents for a while.

Y/n " hey kids welcome home how was your day off"

Lo'ak " it was fun mom we had a good time"

Y/n " that good"

Neteyam " hey we saw you with dads"

Y/n " oh yes your father had come to hear my new song I had made"

Tuk " we heard parts of it we love it mama"

Y/n " thank you sweetie"

Ao'nung " where are babas and dads"

Rotxo " we thought they will be home by now"

Y/n :" well something came up taking your father away for a while"

Kiro " aww we wanted to ask them something"

Tsyerio " yes"

Y/n "what did you want to ask them"

Lo'ak " well we wanted to ask them on how they meet you and fall in love with them"

Y/n " oh that story I can tell you ...."

Tonowari " hey we are home ummm did we miss something"

Y/n " no the kids wanted to ask you how I meet you all and fall in love"

Jake " oh this story we were wondering when you kids will hear that story"

Lo'ak " so can you tell us"

Neteyam " wait you have"

Neytrio " well yes we been waiting for you to ask that question"

Ao'nung " tell us please"

Y/n " this is going to be good"

Ronol " well it all started when me and your baba were kids when we meet your mother"

Story 1

Y/n " my eywa ... my eywa" you were dancing on the ground and singing a song you were having the time of your life, but you soon noticed there were two boys watching you.

Y/n " hello Tonowari and ronol do you love the song I was practice here until I get it right"

Tonowari " umm yes it beautiful"

Y/n " thank you"

Ronol " you have a beautiful voice y/n"

Y/n " thank you I been hoping to get this song and dance correct I don't want to let down my mentors"

Ronol " oh come on you won't let anyone down y/n you are perfect"

Y/n " thank you the festival will be happening tonight are you excited"