Child of two worlds

Ao'nung and Neteyam had been in a secret relationship for a while as they were not ready to tell everyone of their relationships but after being mated for while now they had to tell their families the truth. Neteyam family had accepted the relationships as they were happy for neteyam as he found someone he would love to spend the rest of his life with, as they had more wonderful new to share with their families. AD they told Ao'nung family his parents were not that happy with the relationship but there was nothing that could break them apart, but soon there was something or a someone and that was a baby girl born from this mated pair.

Ronal " I knew this will happen a child born of demon blood now in our family"

Tonowari " son what do you have to say about this"

Ao'nung " ......"

Jake " we should all clam down she our granddaughter an innocent child she means us now harm"

Ronal " she a demon like her father cursed blood"

Neytiri " you will not speak to my granddaughter like that she is of the Omaticaya and Metkayina now"

Ronal " she will never be one of us we are leaving now" Ronal and Tonowari had stood up and were leaving the sully hut after seeing the child.

Neteyam " ma nung"

Ao'nung " i'm sorry but I have to leave Neteyam this relationship was doomed from the start we shouldn't of kept it going"

Neteyam " Ao'nung please she your daughter ... she our daughter we love her right"

Ao'nung " she nothing to me ... I have to think about the clan reparation here and with the others, having a kid with demon blood will make us seem like we side with the sky demons"

Lo'ak " I wont allow you to speak about my niece like that when I'm here Ao'nung you broke your promise to me"

Ao'nung " i'm sorry but as everyone else will know I don't have a daughter or mate" Ao'nung soon got up and walked away not looking back at his daughter or his former mate. Neteyam had fallen into tears and panic.

Kiri " hush brother we are here for you we will always be here for you"

Jake " you will be coming home with us once you and our newest members are heal and well"

Neteyam " yes dad"

Tuk " what are we going to name her or is that to soon"

Neteyam: her name will be y/n"

Jake " well welcome to the family y/n sully" the sully family had left a few days later not only did Neteyam relationships end badly so did lo'ak and kiri relationship as well with tsyeria and rotxo. It seems like the relationship between ocean clans and the other clans had become broken as well.

Many years later

Y/n " ......." a navi girl from the forest and ocean was floating in lake as a waterfall was hitting her with some water, she was enjoying her time in the water.

????? " y/n"

Y/n " coming" you soon swam out of the water and soon ran towards the shore gather and running up the trail, almost running into your dad, uncle, and grandfather.

Lo'ak " there you are we have been wondering where you have gotten off to"

Y/n " I found this lake I think leads to the ocean I been there lately"

Jake " we can see that but you know the rules"

Y/n " yes grandfather don't stay out to late before night or eclipse"

Neteyam " good now lets get you home your grandmother will be mad if we return without you"

Y/n " yes dad"

Y/n " umm dad who is Ao'nung" all three male had stopped in their track making the girl stop as she looked back and saw them, giving them a worried look.

Jake " who told you of that name"

Y/n " well I went to spirt tree and then I saw a navi male and his name is Ao'nung he looked like me and had similar features"

Neteyam " we will talk about that in private later"

Y/n " umm okay"

Jake " now come lets head home" Jake had paused his granddaughter ahead of the group. As she walked away with a smile on her face, but knowing of the conversation going on behind her.

Neytiri " there you are my little explore"

Y/n " hey grandma"

Tuk " where did you go today"

Y/n " by this beautiful lake for swimming I had a good time"

Kiri " what wrong with you dad, uncle, and grandfather"

Y/n " well I mentioned the name Ao'nung and they got quite, I don't know what I said to make them get quite" all three women had gotten quite and looked at you.

Y/n " what"

Neteyam " young lady we need to have a family's meeting with the adults why don't, you do attend to the Ikrans for us"

Y/n " yes sir" you had walked away to see your grandma get mad about something, you rarely saw her get mad about stuff in your life. You shoke it off and went on with your tracks don't knowing tonight you life was going to change.