Change - na'vi child (1)

Life on pandora went on and with life everything came and went. Not everything was going to stay the same, and change will come even if everyone. Wish for stuff to stay the same forever and never change at all.

Neytiro x Jake

The Omatiacya clan had do flee the forest thanks to the RDA, now leading them to take shelter with another clan. The clan was hoping to tell all the other tribes of the trouble that was coming towards them. The RDA will do anything in their power to ruin the na'vi way of life and culture.

Y/n " umm dad"

Neytiro " stay close to your brothers sweetie"

Y/n " yes dad"

Y/n " ...." The members of the metakeaynia clan were looking at the members of the Omaticaya Clan your father and some of their advisors had went up to the front to speak with the leaders of the metakeaynia clan.

Y/n " hello"

???? " umm hello" you had caught some boys looking at you and when you said hello to them they didn't say anything for while.

Neteyam " being a social butterfly I see"

Y/n " maybe making new friends here won't be so bad"

Jake " please tonowari we are looking for refuge for my People and help against the sky people"

Ronal " how will you adapt to our ways of life here ... it seems like none of you will make it here ... wait what about here" ronal had spotted you and soon walked towards you, she soon started looking you over.

Ronal " she is different from the rest of you why is that"

Neytiro " our daughter was orphaned because of sky people and we had taken here in and raised her, we know little of her father but now her mother clan lived in the forest but near bodies of water"

Ronal " she seems like she can make it here ... these rest of you not so much"

Jake " we can try I was once human and become na'vi so me and my people can change"

Tonowari " fine you and your people can stay here and live there are some huts you can live in, the adults will be trained by the adults here ... the kids will learn from the children here my kids will help your kids learn Jake Sully and your council member kids as well.

Jake " thank you" everyone was unloaded their stuff when you caught the eyes of the boy from before and he was still looking at you, making you feel very uncomfortable. He soon made his way over to you as your were about to follow after you brothers.

????? " do you did some help"

Y/n " sure if you don't mind can you grab that basket"

???? " sir my name is an'nung I'm the oldest son of tonowari"

Y/n " hello I'm y/n the daughter of Jake Sully and Neytiro"

An'nung " you are cute for a nature girl y/n, I hope I can be one of your teachers" an'nung was helping you get to the hut and he was making small talk with you as well.

Y/n " I hope learn alot about your culture and ways from you and your friends ... and maybe you can learn something from us forest na'vi as well"

An'nung " here we are" you and an'nung had put the stuff down as the rest it seemed like the chef son was very interested into the forest girl.

Y/n " thank you for showing me the way here"

An'nung " well I will get going I hope to see you tomorrow ... bye"

Y/n " bye"

Neytiro " what was that about"

Y/n " I was making a friend"

Neytiro " I think he wants something more than a friendship ... get unpacking young lady you can worry about boys later" you soon smiled and starting unpacking your stuff and some other things as well. Living here won't be so bad after all you were really like this place already but when it came to everyone else they were still getting use to learning somewhere else other then the woods.

Neytiro x Jake x Tsu'tey

Since arriving at the metkayina clan life had changed alot for you and your family and the clan saying goodbye to the new home that had been made, broke many hearts and souls. As everyone needed to leave for their safety was the RDA had burned everything that know and love.

Y/n " wow what a beautiful morning"

???? " good morning y/n"

Y/n " oh hello tseryiro you are here early"

Tsyerio " yes I came to see if you guys wanted to do lesson today as well my father did saw we had to help you, and the others learn our ways"

Y/n " sure I'm up for a lesson"

Tsyerio " sure come along we will have to wait for your bothers"

Tsu'tey " what going on here"

Y/n " oh father Tsyerio came by here to get me and boys ready for our lesson"

Tsu'tey " umm okay stay where you kids can be seen and come home before dark"

Y/n " yes sir"

Neteyam " hey are we getting ready for lessons today"

Tsyerio " sure now come there are some stuff I want to show you all"

Y/n " sure see you later dad"

Tsyerio " see you later sir" the kids had taken off on their IIu while Tsu'tey stood there with his arms crossed, he didn't like this at all and same went with neytiro.

Jake " I think our daughter might have a future mate"

Neytiro " very funny my Jake nut that won't be happening"

Jake " huh"

Tsu'tey " yes y/n will mot be finding a mate here if it the last thing we do here"

Jake " we are supposed to adapting here and making new relationships"

Neyitrio " well she can do that when we are home and we can see if that boy can keep up with the forest" while it seemed like changed was coming not everyone was ready, mostly parents to see that their kids were growing up and become adults. Mostly when it came to parents who were overprotective of their children and didn't want them to grow up so fast, and stay kids forever.