New girl

When it came to playing peace between tribes in pandora they will mostly send the children of high ranking families to these clans hoping they will learn and make peace, and that was you as your older sibling and older kids couldn't go leading yip to be chosen. You were so happy to go and make new friends as you dint have that many friend around you age group, and you always felt bad tagging along with the older kids. You were scared as well because you knew if anyone saw you they will question you right away and make you feel uncomfortable, you will be meeting all of these kids at school ran by the human and reporting back to your clan if the humans and other clans can be trusted.

Y/n " we are here boy" you had reached the location of the school and rested your Ikrna down onto the ground you soon hopped off your Ikran, and looked around at everything you saw.

Y/n " I hope this goes well I can't have anything bad happening when I'm here or it will be trouble" you soon took a deep breath leaving your ikran and soon head down the path towards where the school and the scientists are placed. It didn't take you that long as your soon found that area getting the attention of some kids who were standing outside as they looked at you.

???? " look at her"

???? " she the new student that norm said will be going our school today she was afar off clan, they had sent her"

???? " where are the other kids shouldn't she be with them as well not just one child"

???? :" why she is back away from us"

???? " well maybe it because we are all looking at her nd talking about her I'm going to say hey to her" soon a girl Metkayina made her way towards you with a smile on her face, amkming you see some what comfortable.

Tsyeria " hey I'm tsyeria you most be the new girl right ... what you name"

Y/n " oh hello I'm y/n"

???? " hey I'm kiri"

???? " I'm her sister tuk"

Y/n " oh hello kiri and tuk"

Tuk " come meet everyone else we rarely get any new kids here"

Y/n " sure" soon the three female had dragged you over to their group, soon the two older boys had looked at you with a smile.

Tsyeria " hey guys this is y/n she will be join out school today"

Neteyam " hello I'm Neteyam"

Ao'nung " i'm aonung his best friend wow you are beautiful"

Y/n " umm thank you"

Neteyam " oh yes this is Lo'ak my baby brother you have meet my sisters kiri and tuk"

Lo'ak " hey"

Neteyam " this is norm son spider"

Spider " hey"

Y/n " hello"

Ao'nung " you have meet my sister Tsyeria an this is my friend rotxo"

Rotxo " hey so where do you come from on pandora I have never seen navi like you before"

Y/n " umm well you see"

Ao'nung " she can tell us laetr when norm introduces her to the class rotxo"

Rotxo " umm okay sorry"

Y/n " it good" soon the school day started and you were introduce to the rest of the class as they looked at you with wonder and amazement, during the school day Neteyam and Ao'nung were aside as your buddies to help you during your first week. You had become clsoe to the group of navi children as they ere the children of the hero of pandora, but they were very nice and added you to their friend group right away. The group had become amazed by your beauty as they have never seen a girl like you until now, and they were enjoying speaking with you.

Kiri " so are you going to see you again for lesson next week"

Norm " yes I will love to have you back here it seems like the student enjoy having someone new, and maybe you can teach us something of your home"

Y/n " sure I will love that but I most speak to my clan leaders and elders about it, and if they approve I will be back here"

Lo'ak " sweet"

Tuk " yeah we have a new friend"

Y/n " yes I will love to be your friend if you will let me"

Tsyeria" yes we will let you we were I need of new member anyways"

Y/n " then it a deal"

Norm " all of you kids should be getting home I don't want you parents mad at me"

Y/n " oh yes if I'm not home on time I will be getting scold until morning" everyone had said goodbye as you ran off into the woods to find you ikran and head home, you had so many stories to tell your family and the elders. You soon reached home and soon went to find your fathers and tell them of your report they soon looked at you when you ran into the house with a bright smile, even your older siblings were looking at you.

Y/n " I have so much to tell" your fathers and siblings laugh at your words and reaction as you told them everything even the elder listen it didn't take them long enough to decide you could go back, as you seemed happy and none of them wanted to end that for you. As dinner was going on for you there were rules made by your fathers when it came to sharing info about the family and clan, while you were telling your day the same thing was going on for your new friends. The same thing was going for the other kids as their parents were wondering about this new girl at the school, as she had become popular after one day in the class.

Aunt " you seem to be talking about two boys a lot, who are named neteyam and Ao'nung"

Y/n " well they mentors and they are very nice"

Aunt " don't let them head you are in love my niece"

Y/n " hey I don't know even if I'm in love anyways" your aunt laughed at your comment before you help her finish her duties before being sent off to bed you couldn't wait to learn more and share what you have learned from your family and clan.