Lost child - navi child

Neytiri and Jake had become overjoyed when they were told they will be having other child right after their youngest son lo'ak they were happy with this new. Neytiri had prayed all night for the health of her unborn baby she couldn't wait to meet her baby. She was weaving anything for her child she was wondering if her daughter will be like her or like Jake, even Jake was happy to welcome a new child in the family. He was making new toys for the child with the help of his oldest kids he couldn't wait either the couple had thought they were blessed with many kids and big hapy family. That happiness had come to end when the day of their child birth had come.

Norm " we got her stabile for now you can see her now but you most be gentle and careful with her" Jake and Neytiri had waited outside as the scientists had taken away their baby girl, Neytiri didn't have enough time to hold her daughter as she was rushed away to save her life.

Neytiri " ma Jake why is she in that things why can't we touch her"

Jake " she in this box to help her Neytiri"

Norm " you can reach in from the circle in there and touch her" Neytiri had reach her hand in and touched her baby hand she was so small, smaller than her sibling when they were born.

Neytiri " we should bring her home with us she needs to be with us ma Jake"

Jake " neytiri we can't bring her with us she safe her for now we can come see her"

Neytiri " my poor baby girl she needs me Jake I can't leave her ... the great miter will think I left her"

Jake " you are not leaving her we can come see her tomorrow and when she well we can bring her home with us" Jake had comfort his wife as tears ran down Neytiri face, she soon had smiled she when she heard you making a nosie and move around.

Jake " she is already a fighter she will be safe here"

Neytiri " yes she is our beautiful daughter" Jake and Neytiri will come to see you never day and bring your siding and spdier was allowed to come as well, all the older ids loved seeing you but hated how you were far apart from them.

Spider " don't worry Neytiri my dad said baby y/n will be okay and soon enough we can play with her and show her everything"

Neytiri " thank you little one"

Jake " neytiri from and max wish to speak with us"

Neytiri " coming you kids watch her and keep her safe"

The kids " yes" Neytiri would be lying if she said she didn't hate what had fallen on her daughter as now her child might not be able to caught up with her siblings and the otehr clan children, she hated having her baby so far away from her as well.

Max " we have good news for you both"

Jake " okay tell us"

Norm ' in two months time she will be health enough to take home, she might have some future medical issues that will need monthly check ups"

Neytiri " so we can bring her home and she can be with us and her people"

Nrom " yes she can"

Doctor " but we will have check up needed as she not like lo'ak, spider, or kiri she very different will need this check ups for safety"

Neytiri " no we already lost enough time with her we can't lose more"

Jake " Neytiri she will be home with us soon we need to do this for her ... for our baby girl"

Neytiri " yes ma husband I understand" soon aloud sound of something crash had gotten everyone attention they all soon looked bakc to see a small group of scientists panicking.