Family and friends

Myra was the only human child born on Pandora her  father was Quaritch, a severe military man who was once human at once but became na'vi like her after he and his wife saw the good of the navi people and came to their rescue. She was given her na'vi body that allowed her to be outside without a mask . Soon her Navi body had become her new body after her and some other kids had invoked in a attack from some greedy sky people . The help of grace and the scientist Myra was allowed to live. The omatcayia respected the family, as they had given up everything to save them even the ones who sided with quaritch in the end were allowed to stay.

Quaritch " why are you in such a rush young lady" you lived on a base with your father and the recoms, the base was a mixture between human stuff and Navi stuff as well.

Myra " oh I'm meeting up with the other we are going to the ocean for exploring, some of friends had found this cool underwater cave"'

Lyle " that sounds like fun."

Quaritch " Lyle"

Lyle " okay I'm gone I have portal anyways see you kid good luck"

Myra " dad"

Quaritch " my daughter is there something going on between you and any of those boys, I mostly name grace son kiro"

Myra " no dad we are friends"

Quartich " fine what about sully two other sons Lo'ak and neteyam"

Myra " dad when I start dating I will tell you"

Quaricth " fine"

Lopez " hey Myra you boyfriend is here"

Myra " oh not you too Lopez "

Kiro " hey Myra ready to go"

Myra " yep let me call Athena"Myra walked Lopez and walked outside, where she soon called Athena from the tree.

Kiro " good morning sir"

Quaritch " young man where were are you two going today"

Kiro " underwater cave exploring sir"

Quaritch " well have fun kids be joke before dark Myra"

Myra " yes sir"Myra and Kiro had gotten onto their banshee and took off.

Trudy " you know the kid is growing up sir"

Quaritch " I know but for now I get to be her father and question her friendships"

Lyle " I like the kid he so much like the doc"

Quaritch " I will stand him for now but one wrong move and he dead"

Lopez " oh come on who else would she date her, at the same age as her the list is limited"'

Later that day

Grace " oh cornel what do we owe this nice visit"

Jake " oh hey Quaritch"

Neytiri " Quaritch"

Quaritch " hello everyone I have come here to the supplies the doc order and the weapons as well"

Lopez " he also came here to ask your sons relationship with the kid"

Grace " oh Myra yes Kiro had rush off this morning to see her, they said they went explore a cave underwater"

Neytiri " I don't know why they rather check out the ocean, when they have a forest here"

Jake " ronal won't allow her kids to explore the forest that much, but the boys did say the same thing as well"'

Quaricth " oh yes that"

Lopez " don't mind thin everyone he being overprotective like always thinking Myra dating one of her friends"

Neytiri " see I told you did you speak with the boys"

Jake " yes I did and they said nothing was going on, and if something was going on they would tell us later on but for now we wait"

Quaricth " fine I will get a answer from her soon or later and, I pray for everyone safety it sooner"

Grace " the kids all have a special bond and if anything happened we will be the first ones yo know" all the adults had agreed they will allow the children to male their own decision. They were not going to mess with their kids love lives and them choice their own love or mates.