Not happy reunion - female na'vi (1)

As the years went on for life something changed and some thing stayed the same, even when someone let go of their past there was always the chance of the past coming back. As your life was growing with your mates, and your family soon old faces will start showing themselves. As the RDA were causing a few problems not everything will be stay the same, as many clans had bene forced to move their homes for safety.

Ao'nung and Neteyam

It was normal day in the village the older kids were either exploring or hunting small creatures, while the older hunters and warriors were a bit far away from the village. Awu was off to go see the griffins she was happy that her mother allowed her to do this on her own. The griffins she was going to see where the females as they wait there to lay their eggs and hatch them, they will soon bring their new babies home to where they're nesting where waiting. It seemed like it was tradition for them to either near nest near the village or far away from the village, it matter on there Griffin breed as well.

Awu " huh" awu had gotten off walking on a tree when she heard a loud clawing sound it sound like something bad had happened, she could tell it was a griffin and it seemed mad. awu soon took off running towards the sound, she she turn the corner to see some strange na'vi had reached the griffin nesting area making some of the mother griffins mad as these were unknown na'vi.

Awu " the those two look like my dad and baba" one of the younger males had came that the female griffin making her mad as she attacked him with her crawls, making him fall to the floor and scream in pain.

???? " ahhh"

???? " Lo'ak" a female had ran to his aid trying to help him and awu had to take action before these newcomers did anything else to make the griffins mad, aww brought up her hood and started rigged for something in the ground and found it. She placed the items into her small basket and ran into the group standing between the newcomers which were more she can see now, and the angry mother Griffins.

??? " where did she come from"

Awu " hush now everything is fine ... hush now it will be okay they didn't mean to walk near your nesting area" she had digged into her basket and pulled out some berries and tossed them into the nets of the angry mothers. Who soon ate them and calmed down but still were looking at the newcomer ready for a new fight, soon aww had grabbed some snow and walked toward the injured man. She placed some snow on his cut and wrapped it up in fur.

???? " thank you"

Awu " you are welcome now everyone follow me they still don't like you and one wrong move will set them off" the strangers had nodded their head in agreeing and followed the girl getting some cold glares from the griffins. Soon they were away from the nesting area and the girl had removed her hood showing everyone she was from the snowy mountain tribe.

Awu " may I ask why you Omaticaya and Metkayina Na'vi are here all of you are far from home"

??? " how could you tell"

Awu " by your skins tones and features"

??? " thank you for saving us back there it seems like we were in the wrong and you saved my son life as well"

Awu " you are welcome"

???? " I'm Tonowari of the Metkayina and this is Jake Sully of the Omaticaya"

Awu " hello so why have you come here to the snowy mountains"

Jake " this is my name Neytiri and our children Lo'ak, kiro, and tuk"

Awu " hello"

Lo'ak " I owe you kid for saving me back there"

Tonowari " this is my mate ronal, our daughter tsyerio"