"Zhan gē please don't say that, 8f only you knew how much I missed you. I also couldn't sleep thinking about what I did to you. I felt guilty for hurting you."

"Well...it's too late to as for that forgiveness now, but anyway...I forgive you. Now..could you please get out of my house...I need to rest."

"You don't mean it Zhan gē...please give me a chance to show you. You know I'm not good with words."

"Show me...? No thanks,I think you've shown me enough. Now leave...!"

"Zhan gē... Please..I made a mistake ok...pleas forgive me...you know how important you are to me"

"Well... actually I don't and I don't believe you really missed me. Not after how you ignored me for the whole month. Look... I know you don't trust me right now but please...please give me a chance to prove how much you mean to me."

"Too late Yibo, I don't think it's gonna make any difference. I moved on from that night and stopped expecting more from you. You should do the same."

"No..!! I will not let you slip away from me again, not after waited for so many years and I cannot forget that night cause I was special to me. His could you even say that when you know very well how much you mean to me..?"

"I don't.."

"What..?"

"I don't know how much I mean to you, and you know what...I don't wanna know. Now please Yibo...if you still want me to be nice to you then you need to leave now before I loose it."

"Okay fine...but you have to promise me one thing.."

"Yibo...I-"

"Promise me or I will bother you until you do as I ask. I don't mind coming to your work just to see you. I think you don't know how I can be when I'm dedicated."

"Wow...! Then the monster shows himself."

"I'm not joking Zhan gē...!!"

"Fine...what do you want..!"

",Promise me that you will come see me tomorrow, it's my day off and I need to see you... please."

"I can't .."

"You can't or you won't."

"What difference does it make..? Look...I have to go to work tomorrow and in Sunday too. I'm not free this week, maybe next week, I have a weekend off"

"Ok...I'm working next week...but I think I can manage. But Zhan gē...don't think you're doing this just to throw me off the trail, I will come find you again if you don't call me next week Friday to confirm our weekend."

"Fine..but you have to promise me two things..."

"What...?"

"That you won't bother me this whole week until I call you on Friday..."

"Ok...I can do that....what's the other one..?"

"That you won't do anything to me...not even a touch..!"

"What....? That's not fair and you know it..!"

"Well...then I guess Friday is cancelled."

"Ok...ok fine...I won't touch you.(sigh) are we okay now...?"

" Not yet...you will have to tell me the real reason why you ignored me. Tell me something that's more believable."