17. PLOTTING AND MEETING

VENISSA POV:

Ping! The screen of my phone flashed a message from Rain which said, "We will be there with the groceries in half an hour." The time was 4:00 pm right now. We finished our exams yesterday. Initially we planned on celebrating yesterday but then Hia said that we should sleep now and we can celebrate the next day i.e, today because we all hardly got any sleep for the past week due to finals. They dropped their boyfriends at their dorms first and then left me here with a good bye and take care. In a way I was grateful to Hia for suggesting that.

I got time to prepare a bit for the meeting and talk to P'Pakin and thankfully he was not mad. I don't even want to think about what happens when P'Athit and Gear find out. That will be another struggle.

Ugh!

For the time being I need to think about facing the wrath of sky. I actually did give it a thought yesterday and I think I am ready atleast I am as ready as I can be. Angry sky is equal to scary sky and trust me you don't want to be on the receiving end of it. Lord give me strength. All this can still be tackled.

The real problem still remains the monster and I know for a fact my parents are going to take a backseat despite my request. But they forgot the fact that I am still their daughter. I am not foolish enough to tell them all the plans I crafted so carefully over all these years. Most of the information they have is wrong. Hell they don't even know the real mastermind. Yes I lied. About almost everything. Technically I didn't lie. I just gave them the information which I initially thought was correct. With the amount of evidences they will not find the true one at any cost. Even with P'Arm's mind blowing computer skills or dad's cunning mind.

If you're wondering how did I have all the false information and story ready at hand. One important rule to survive in this dark underground world is to always think the worst and have backup plans according to it. You seriously didn't think I would throw my people under the bus this easily the family because of which I spent so many years alone and suffered? I have amazing genes and have always been surrounded by the wittiest of people. It would be a shame if I didn't inherit even a bit of their genius. I cannot let anyone harm them. They mean everything to me.

Enough of my plotting lets get up and prepare for the entry and questions of the storm I am about to face from my 'dear' friends and their 'lovely' boyfriends.  

Rain and Sky entered the apartment exactly at 4:30 pm which Venissa was sure due to the grace of sky. He was very punctual. Surprisingly they came alone each carrying two bags in each hand. Venissa knew they bought the grocery from Asian supermarket atleast an hour away from her apartment. Usually they go by her bike but today Venice took them to the store and dropped them off claiming that Venissa was still unfit due to her hand and driving by bike was not very safe. If only he knew that venissa can't sit still. She started working in 3 days when she was hit with an actual bullet. A bullet scratch ain't stopping her.

As she opened the door her brows furrowed in confusion and she was looking in the hallway to catch a sight of her brothers. Sensing her confusion Rain said, "They will join us later. They said we should enjoy by ourselves and finish cooking and then we will text them. Now let us in these bags are fucking heavy." Sky glared at his short friend, "P'Phayu wouldn't appreciate you cursing rain." Rain mumbled a quiet sorry. 

It was weird for her listening to her brothers new names. She figured it was to hide their identity from the world but naming themselves after weathers- interesting. She also used a different name but the only difference was her name was 1.) ironic to her character (everybody agrees) 2.) very close to her heart 3.) she used her actual name in the actual world because if she did in the underworld she was sure it wouldn't take long for people to figure out it was her. She was quite famous due to her various activities over the years. She could safely say she was famous more than most of the people in the mafia world due too pure hardwork. Most people had heard her name once in Italy even if they never saw her face. She couldn't risk being a good student at school. The only conflict was she didn't know whether to be proud or ashamed of her achievement but one thing was sure younger venissa would have strangled her with her bare hands if she saw how she had turned out. Enough about her now she had a storm to tackle aka her best friend sky.