10.SHOT AND BLACKOUT

VENISSA POV:

I ran towards hia grabbing my gun from my side with my right hand. I pushed hia to the side behind a table and turned around to shoot the criminal. It was a man pointing his gun. His face was not clear due to the darkness but he was still pointing his gun. I shouted at the top of my lungs, "everybody duck down" I pointed my gun at the man and shot before he could hit the trigger. I shot his arm that caused his hand on the trigger to lose its balance and pressing it. I wasn't fast enough to move and the bullet nearly hit my arm causing it to bleed. I didn't care about the wound right now. The man's gun fell down on the floor and I took this opportunity to shoot him again on his leg causing him to lose his balance and fall to the ground. Some of the bodyguards came to get that man and I turned towards my left where I had pushed hia. He was still there with tears streaming down his face. I panicked thinking that he got hurt. I went towards him and bend down. I wiped his tears and asked him while frantically looking at his body for any wounds, "what happened hia? Are you hurt? Don't worry I will make everything okay. Show where does it hurt." Seeing hia crying like this I saw red. I was extremely pissed.

3rd PERSON POV:

Venissa got up from the place. She saw phoenix standing infront of him with tears. Venissa didn't notice his cousin crying because she was too mad to care about anything else. She said to him in a firm voice, "look after hia, P'Nix." She could feel several eyes on her but she couldn't care less. Right now all she wanted to do was to kill the bodyguard who was responsible for taking care of her family for being so careless. She took out her walkie talkie which she used to pass all her instructions. All the bodyguards had one. She switched it on and spoke in a vicious voice, "whoever was responsible to look after the theerapanyakul family I want him infront of me right now." Her face looked like she could commit murder. She looked terrifying.

A bodyguard came towards her with his head hung low. She asked him in a low scary voice, "what the fuck were you doing?" the man infront of her replied, "I am sorry I didn't pay attention towards master." He looked scared for his life. Who wouldn't? Those who knew venissa were aware that she was not someone you should mess with angry but right she had a different type of rage in her eyes which could not be explained. Her eyes had turned red. After hearing his words, she formed her hands into a fist and threw a punch at his face. The punch was so strong that the man had blood coming out of the corner of his lips. She took the man by his collar and pushed him onto the nearby pillar. Her left hand where there was a wound was stinging but it didn't stop her. She continued to throw punches at him until his face was covered with blood and her knuckles were bleeding too. She then proceeded to hold his neck in a chokehold.

VENISSA POV:

I was about to choke the bastard infront of me to death when I felt someone pulling me backwards. I shouted at the person trying to pull me, "stop it. HE DESERVES TO DIE! BECAUSE OF HIS CARELESSNESS MY BROTHER COULD HAVE DIED!" I was about to pull away the arm that was trying to pull me apart from the bodyguard when i heard him say near my ear in a soft voice, "we will not let him go, angel but you are bleeding. You need to get treated." It was dad trying to pull me apart. Shit. What have I done? I threw all that I have done in these 10 years to be away from them in vain in a matter of few seconds. Realising that there was no turning back now. I have messed everything up. I removed dad's hand from my shoulder and turned around to see the face I have been longing to see for the past 10 years. The face of the man who I love the most in the world. I looked around to see Uncle Porsche and Kinn looking at me with shocked faces. Beside them was standing pa with a tear stricken face. Before I could take another step, I realised my head was getting heavy. I was trying to keep my eyes open but I felt unconsciousness taking control. I heard dad shouting "ANGEL" before blacking out.

THANK YOU FOR READING!! THANK YOU FOR ALL THE VOTES AND COMMENTS. COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS ON THIS CHAPTER.