14.APARTMENT AND FINALS

VENISSA POV -

We reached my apartment. I know they are here to look after me. Exam is just an excuse. The car ride was damn awkward. Sky and rain kept throwing daggers at me. I know they still have a lot of questions to ask. P'Phoenix was driving and P'Venice was sitting beside him. They kept glancing at me through the rear view mirror. I was feeling anxious and my heart was thumping. I was scared of all the questions happening. Everything went against my plan. The people I missed and longed for were now infront of me. They were also the ones i tried avoiding with all my might. I just wanted to take a glance at them and i would be satisfied but now they most of the things. I don't know what to feel anymore. All this is very overwhelming for me. I was satisfied with my life if not happy. But now everything seemed to be out of my control. I met them again and now that monster was also out there. My head was hurting. I just wish they do not take any actions and spoil my plan of revenge. Despite all the disappointment and anxiety i feel right now, it was nice to see them again. The way dad called me angel and for the first time in 10 years the name warmed my heart instead of scaring me like it did in my nightmares. The way Pa kept worriedly glancing at me. It made me feel loved and wanted after so long. The way Uncle Kinn and Porsche reacted on hearing about my kidnapping. The murderous look in their eyes showed their concern. First time in decades someone cared about me living. The way P'Phoenix, hia, rain and sky are coming back with me instead of spending time with each other just to take care of me. Now i feel guilty about thinking that they didn't care enough to look for me when i was with Antonio. With all these positive feeling there is this uneasy unsettling feeling in my heart like its asking me for how long will i be with them this time? Am i risking all of their lives just because my greedy self likes the feeling pf being loved? It was easier before because i knew that there is no way i am meeting them again. But now when i am near them again i don't want to let go even if it's for a small period of time. How will the story end this time? Will i be killed? No matter what happens i swear on my life that i will not let any one of them be harmed by that monster or anyone else. I will protect them with all of my might.

3rd PERSON POV-

They reached the apartment door and entered. Venissa switched on the light and opened the door of the balcony for ventilation. Sky and rain entered and threw their bags on the couch, more like rain threw it and sky kept it properly. Phayu and Prapai seemed to be frozen at the door. They looked around the small apartment. The staff quarters were much bigger than this back in their manors. They felt a pang in their chest while they were enjoying all the luxury and living with their family their sister who was the apple of everyone's eye was living in a matchbox sized apartment all alone. This washed them over with a wave of anger. They were determined to make the man responsible for this regret everything. Venice knew that her sister was hiding a lot of things and was determined to make her tell him everything that happened. They were lost in their thoughts when rain shouted,"come inside P'Phayu and P'Prapai. You promised to help us study. I am going to fail tomorrow." Hearing this they went inside and settled down on the bed next to rain and sky. Venissa then asked from the kitchen while closing the door of her refrigerator, "I have eggs. Want to have scrambled eggs? We can order take out but it will take an hour or so considering the time. Till then we can have eggs. I can cook." "You are definitely not cooking." Sky said. "But--" venissa opened her mouth to protest but before that sky continued, "no buts venissa you are not cooking. Don't be stubborn you are hurt." "I can help" Rain volunteered. Both venissa and sky turned to look at him in horror and said in unison, "NO". To this Prapai chuckled and rain threw him a death glare. "I can help my baby." Prapai said.

"Please no i don't want my apartment to be burned down. Sky told me you are a disaster in kitchen too." Now it was rain's turn to laugh."Quit fighting everyone its just scrambled eggs i can cook them alone. Sky you sit and start studying." Venice declared.

All three of them started studying and prapai was helping them. They ate scrambled eggs. They surely would have to pull an all nighter. They ordered take out and helped the three to study. No one brought up the truths revealed a few hours ago. They had finals to give and couldn't risk failing it. Venissa was thankful about it. She had never been more grateful for exams.

The next day they left for their respective dorms to get changed along with their respective boyfriends and strictly ordered venissa to wait for them to pick her up and strictly prohibited her from driving her bike. She knew it was no use fighting so she went to school with them.

Thank you for reading!! Please comment your views and ideas!