CHAPTER 14

(Third Person's POV)

Little did Kinn knew Porsche was awake all the time. Kinn left awile ago but his presence was still visible in Porsche's eyes. The words ringed him soo hard.

"What are you doing to me Porsche"

(Porsche's POV)

"Does he like me?"

"Why would he like someone like me?"

"I'm just an ordinary person working for him"

(THIRD Person's POV)

Questions started flooding up in his head and there was no-one who can answer them. He was being distracted by everything around him, he wanted to leave and go somewhere and never come back to Kinn again.

On the other side Kinn was deep in his thoughts how he would approach Porsche and tell him about his feelings because now he was sure that he likes him.

_______________________________________

(Porsche POV)

Oh god there is nothing in this whole damn mansion to distract my mind. All i keep thinking about is Kinn, and the questions which have no answers.

Should I go out? But i need permission for that too, obviously from Kinn. Ughh, i don't want to face him....

Here I'm standing infront of his office door.

My hands became sweaty, i quickly opened the door and went inside.

There he was sitting on his chair and signing some papers.

I cleared my throat so his attention went on me.

"Porsche what are you doing here?"

"I want to go out, can I go?"

"Sure but take someone else with you"

"There is no-one in this house except you, me, Tawan and Pete"

"Take Pete with you"

"He is in his depression era"

"Then should I come with you"

"I would rather stay here. Thank you"

"Or you can take Tawan"

"Oh hell no"

"Why?"

"I don't like him"

"Then you can stay here"

"Asshole"

I left from his office and went back in my room.

| TIME SKIP|

Don't ask me how I ended up here in the amusement park with Kinn, he was looking more happy than me.

"You look happy Khun Kinn"

"I haven't been here since i was 5 or 6, i don't remember"

"Oh"

"Pa and ma always used to come here on Sundays and leave us with Thankun or with uncle, it feels good to be here again"

This Chapter Is Short.

Hey lovely readers, how are you? I hope you all are doing well. I'm genuinely apologizing to everyone who waited for soo many months. The reason i didn't uploaded anything is just that i lost motivation in writing. This Chapter has been in my drafts so i thought i should post it now.

And I'm also sorry to say that I'm not going to continue writing this book, I'm ending it here. I know it's still incomplete but i won't be writing this book anymore.

In future, I'll write something different

Thank you to all of you who liked this book.

Bye
Love ya all