CHAPTER 04

{Porsche POV}

Today is the day I'm going to sacrifice myself to find my parents killer and finally live in peace, i could get rid of my uncle and Porchay will be safe.

I didn't told my uncle that we are leaving forever from this house because i know he won't let us go and last night when i smacked his neck, he has been unconscious or maybe he is dead. Well i don't care, actually no-one in this neighborhood cares if he is dead or alive. They all know how he behave with us and they usually hears our fights.

Me and Porchay were waiting for the car to come. Yesterday he told me he would send his bodyguard to pick me up. He didn't came for awhile so we both started walking, i saw a black car coming towards us. We both stopped and waited for someone to open the door.

"Hello. Are you Porsche and Porchay?"

"Yes we are"

"We are here to pick you up"

"Did Kinn send you here?"

"Yes. By the way I'm Arm and beside me he is Pol"

"Hello" (POL)

"Hi" (PORSCHE)

We both left with them and they were good, we all talked during the ride and Porchay he was sleeping all the way. I waked him up early today so he slept again.

They both were telling me that I'm lucky that i have to be with Kinn, his other brothers are just too much.

"You know you're lucky" (ARM)

"What do you mean?"

"You're the personal bodyguard of Khun Kinn. Right!"

"Yes"

"He got two more brothers and both are soo different. One comes home whenever he wants to, he is actually bit musician and Khun Kinn's older brother is soo dramatic and we are his bodyguard's. The whole day we spent with him just watching the same drama again and again"

"Is that so?"

"Hm"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yes"

"What is the full name of Kinn's father?"

"Why did you ask?"

"Just curious. You know"

"It's Khun Korn"

"Ook"

I was right, Kinn's father is the killer of my parents. Just wait and watch how i will ruin him. He killed my parents and thought no-one will know but he is wrong.

As soon we reached there, i saw Kinn. Some bodyguards took Porchay to his room and i went to Kinn. He noticed me and smiled and told his bodyguards to leave.

"Welcome Porsche"

"I accepted to be your bodyguard, i did everything you told me to do until now. Tell me what do I have to do from now on? Since you're my boss, i have to listen to you"

"Don't burden yourself too much. You can do anything you want to do today. Make some friends here, explore around here. We can start up from tomorrow"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Go ahead"

"Where is your father?"

"Why you want to meet my father?"

"It's my personal matter"

"He left abroad for 2months"

"Ok. I will go to my room then"

"Do you know where it is?"

"I can ask Arm and Pol to help me"

"I see, you already made new friends"

"Yes"