CHAPTER 07

{Porsche POV}

3days ago Minor family came here to discuss who hitted their son and turned out it was Ken, Khun Kinn's old bodyguard who is now with his father. He didn't agreed at first but after he saw the C.C Tv fottage he agreed. Minor family wanted to punish him by themselves so they took him with them.

Back that day Pete gave Khun Vegas a chance so from that day they both are dating secretly. I am happy for Pete, he got the person he loved. He looks more happy that usual nowadays.

Few time ago Khun Kinn was getting chased by some of his father's enemies so he decided to take revenge on them. During his planning when he was telling everyone what he is going to do, he added me in his mission. Well, i can't say no to him but it's my first mission and he literally told me to grab their boss to him. On my freaking first mission, he told me to do this. I would beat him up if i can but i can't, he is my freaking boss.

The mission is on tonight; Me, Arm, Pol, Big are going. Pete isn't with us since Khun Vegas took him with himself in the morning. Well clearly he lied to Khun Kinn that he have some work with Pete, he just wanted to spend time with him or maybe do something else too. Who knows??

It's my first mission and I'm kinda nervous but i have got others with me too but i have a gut feeling that someone would get hurt during the mission. I'm not used to see people getting beaten up or killed right infront of my eyes but the job I'm doing right now is all like this. I may kill someone not today but soon i also have to. I'm putting my own life and my brother's life at risk when I'm supposed to keep our lives safe.

{Time Skip}

It's literally 2:00AM and we have to sneak on their warehouse. We reached there at 1:30AM and since then we are just in the car. Aren't we supposed to do something here? Khun Kinn, that bastard is listening to music peacefully.

"Can anyone tell me why we all are in the car?" (POL)

"I was about to ask the same question!" (ARM)

"The warehouse is surrounded by many bodyguards and they will go back to their rooms at 2:30AM, till then you guys have to wait" (BIG)

"So why we all came here soo early?" (PORSCHE)

"You dumb. Do you think 1:00AM is soo early?" (POL)

"If he knew that bodyguards won't be here at 2:30 so we should have come at 2:00AM" (PORSCHE)

"You're right" (POL)

"I agree with you" (ARM)

"Will you guys stop talking? I can't concentrate" (KINN)

"On what?" (PORSCHE)

"Dance tutorial" (KINN)

"You're seriously watching dance tutorial when we are on the mission" (PORSCHE)

"I was bored" (KINN)

"Arrogant bastard" (PORSCHE)

I whispered the last two words to myself so no-one will hear. He is getting on my last nerve. Seriously, he is watching dance tutorial. I would beat the shit out of him right now if i can

"Guys let's go. The all bodyguards went away and there are only 5-6 of them. We can easily knock them off" (BIG)

"Finnally, it felt like an eternity sitting on the car doing nothing" (ARM)

We all went off from the car and went inside the warehouse. Arm and Pol knocked off two bodyguards who came on their way, Me and Khun Kinn went inside while Big cleared our path. He was fighting alone with two bodyguard's and then Arm and Pol helped him.