CHAPTER 08

(KINN'S POV)

The mission we went on few days ago was full of surprises. The head bodyguard is in relationship with the person i always have to stay back. The relation we have with eachother is not good, we always fight over little things and now i am waiting for my older brother to start protesting over his bodyguard Pete.

Thinking about my older brother fears me. The hate he hold for Vegas is something else, he would never hate a person as much he hates him. He would start a war between two families which is the only thing i always hate to do. I want both families to be happy but we can't.

While we were on the mission, i did realised one thing Vegas has changed but not completely. Him being in a relationship is not a problem but i still fear for his life. As much i know Vegas, i know his father more. He would destroy his son's life any minute if he will know his son is gay.

Right now i want only one thing to happen, Pete must resign from major family and work with minor family. I don't know but i want this to happen.

I already told Pete to come in my office as soon he is done with Thankun. Pete never betrayed me or any of us, he was always honest and loyal to us. I may say i would never be able to find a bodyguard like Pete in my life again.

"Khun Kinn you were looking for me earlier"

"Yes. I have something to discuss with you, come have a seat"

(THIRD PERSON'S POV)

Pete took a seat infront of Kinn. He knew there is something going inside his head so he just sit there quietly and waiting for his boss to say something.

"Pete i have some questions. Answer me honestly"

"Okay"

"First question how you and Vegas started dating eachother?"

"Um i-it's Khun Vegas usually used to come here and few many times you sent me to work with him, and during that time we were dating, we used to go out sometimes"

"Ok, second question is there anything suspicious in Vegas's behaviour?"

"Ofcourse not. He has been always kind to me even i knew how cruel and cold-hearted he was with others but with me it was quite complicated. He showed his side to me that no-one has ever seen"

"Third question do you trust him?"

"Yes i do"

"What if i tell you to do something? Will you do it?"

"What do I have to do?"

"Resign from here and work with minor family"

"But why?"

"As you know Thankun is bit crazy and he is so possessive over you as you're his favourite here. The hate he has for Vegas will never turn into love and the minute he will see you two together here or somewhere else would be a problem. He would start a war between two families to snatch you back"

"But i really want to stay here Khun Kinn. I don't want to leave any of you, i don't want to be separated from my friends"

"I understand but it's for your own Pete"

"Khun Kinn if i resign from here and work with minor family, it will always haunt me like a nightmare. You all give me everything i needed and now leaving you all feels like i am betraying you all here."

"Pete listen, I'm your boss and i know what is wrong and what is right for you. I won't tell anyone about your resignation, i would make up an excuse that i sent you there to work with them for sometime. No-one will know about anything except you and me and you can come here whenever you want to Pete. This is your home, your friends are here"

"Can't i just go to minor family without resign from here?"

"Hm you can"

"Then please let me stay here"

"Ok but you still have to go there for a month"

"Ok Khun Kinn"

"You may go now"

As Pete left from there, Kinn told Porsche to come with him to the casino. It was already late so they went there without anyone informing.

"Porsche don't do anything stupid inside"

"What do you think i am? A clown?"

"I did-"

"I'm not weirdo like your brother. Atleast I'm mature"

"Whatever let's go inside"

As they went inside Kinn met his ex, the one thing Kinn confused was that how is his ex here? The casino is only for the minor and major family. The only two families come here and their friends and business partners. Last thing Kinn saw his ex leaving with some guys.
He couldn't saw their faces but he was sure someone is betraying major and minor family.

He looked at Porsche and saw him looking at him weirdly.

"What?" (KINN)

"What's with you now?" (PORSCHE)

"N-nothing" (KINN)

"What did you saw? A ghost or Khun Vegas" (PORSCHE)

"Khun Vegas, how did you had such a respect for him?" (KINN)

"He respects me so do i" (PORSCHE)

"What do you mean? Huh! Don't i respect you?" (KINN)

"Well i don't know" (PORSCHE)

"Don't hope too much" (KINN)

"As if" (PORSCHE)

____________________________________

(A/N): Hello everyone! I hope you all are doing good. I know it's been alot of days since i haven't posted anything as i was busy with my exams and had some personal issues but from now on i will continue to post. I'm sorry for not updating in a while, i hope you all will understand. Anyways, thank you for showing your support and love to this book. 🍓✨

Have a good day!
Bye~~
✨♥️✨♥️✨