CHAPTER 13

(KINN'S POV)

I was sitting alone in the swimming pool area. Porsche's words are still ringing in my head. I feel rejected, hurt. I feel so many emotions right now, i can't even describe my feelings. How I am feeling??

The questions that i have in my mind right now have no answers for me. I could ask Pete to answer my questions but he is devastated by Vegas.

"Tawan. I could ask Tawan, maybe he can help me"

I rushed towards his room and knocked on his door before entering. He unlocked the door and welcomed me inside.

"Kinn what's wrong? Why are you here at 1:00Am?"

"When you're in love, what do you feel like?"

"Do you perhaps like someone?"

"If you know the answer tell me and if you don't then I'm leaving"

"Wait i will tell you, come sir here"

I sat down on the bed and he started talking

"You know when you are in love you feel nervous around them and you want to more time with them and talk to them about everything and you can't stop thinking about them"

"That's bullshit"

"That's how love is like"

"Thanks"

I left his room and went to the rooftop. I can't even fall asleep now. I feel them, i feel everything what Tawan said infront of Porsche. I promised myself that i would never fall in love with someone else but i broke it, i falled again and who i falled for is my own bodyguard.

It hurts when i think about Porsche. His words always come back in my mind and always one thing would left my mouth

"He doesn't love me"

Why does it have to be Porsche out of everyone in this world. Why him? Why not it have to be someone else!!!

"I can't"

"I can't fall in love with him"

"I can't fall in love again"

"I don't want to have another breakdown after Tawan"

"I don't need any lover in my life"

"No i can't"

(THIRD Person's POV)

The words slipped from his mouth while the tears was coming out from his eyes. He couldn't accept anything himself. Love is making him weak bit by bit. He wanted to leave everything behind but he knew he can't, his life is already jumbled into the dark world.

(Porsche's POV)

Here i was enjoying my leave alone in the garden. Arm,Pol is busy doing God knows what, Pete isn't talking to anyone and it only lefts Thankun but guess what he is not also here. I shouldn't have asked for leave yesterday.

I walked back into my room and laid down, i couldn't sleep well last week's so i will sleep now as much as i can.

(Third Person's POV)

Porsche drifted to his dreamland and didn't waked up even the door knocked thousands of times.

"Porsche I'm coming in"

It was none other than Kinn, he wanted to know if he actually have feelings for him or is it normal to feel this way after quite a long time.

Kinn walked to the kitchen and looked for Porsche but he wasn't there, he panicked after not finding him any of the room. Lastly, he went to the bedroom and saw him sleeping peacefully. He relieved after seeing him in the room and sat down beside him.

He ruffled his hair and pecked his forehead.

"What are you doing to me Porsche"

He mumbled to himself and smiled at Porsche's sleeping face.

One thing he just realised that he can't loose him at any cost. He was someone in his life now who is worth more than gold