CHAPTER 11

(THE MISSION DAY)

(PORSCHE POV)

Let's get ready to kidnap a person who has been messing up everything even though he is not here.

First i literally thought that arrogant man is going to send me alone but gladly Arm and Pol are back so they are coming with me. I missed them but they didn't, as soon they came they started finding Pete and completely forgot my existence. Let them be, i know how to deal with them. I will leave two of them alone and try to ignore them as much as i can.

I know it's stupid but i know it's gonna work cuz they can't fight alone with Khun Thankun and in that matter they usually need pete or me but now they gonna suffer alone.

I'm quite sad that i have to leave Khun Thankun now and work with Khun Kinn again. Being with Khun Thankun is alot better, he is not bossy and will give you as much free time we need but Khun Kinn, he just needs one thing to be done Work!Work!Work. His main priority is his work and then other things.

I left my room and went inside the Khun Kinn's office.

"Come in"

A light voice came from inside and i went on

"Can I leave now?"

"To where?"

"Didn't you gave me a mission?"

"Uh yes but be aware of the surrounding. There are alot of our enemies outside"

"How would I even know who is your enemy and who's not!!"

"Arm and Pol are going with you so they pretty much know about our business partners so don't worry and be careful"

"Ok."

"And don't you guys dare to anything to him, just bring him to me safe"

"If he is that much precious to you, go and get him by yourself"

"I would but I'm busy"

"Keep your lame excuses to yourself. I'm leaving"

"It's not an excuse, I'm telling you the truth. Why don't you believe me for once?"

"I can't trust a single person here"

"Don't you trust Pete?"

"Atleast he is not single"

"That was soo lame"

"And I know that"

"Stupid"

"Arrogant"

"You-"

"I'm leaving, i don't have time for you useless talks"

I left the office and went outside, only to see a person who is not familiar at all. I looked at Arm and Pol and there eyes were wide like a ball

"What's with you two?"

"I don't think we need to go on a mission now" (Arm)

"And why?"

"The person we were going to get is already here by himself" (Pol)

I looked at the unknown person and looked at him for quite awhile and then greeted him

"Hello. You must be Tawan"

"Hi and yes I'm Tawan. How do you know me?"

"Not a good thing to discuss"

"Well then take me to Kinn"

"Ok. Follow my lead"

He followed behind me and stopped in the mid-way.