CHAPTER 12

(A/N)

Hi everyone! I'm genuinely sorry for not updating for awhile. Many things caught up at the same time and i wasn't able to write anything. I'm sorry i have to make you all wait but from now on i promise i will try to update..

(PORSCHE POV)

Seeing Pete broken like this hurts me more. I have known him alot in less time. He loved Khun Vegas with his whole heart, he was ready to do everything just to be with him. The less i can do is give him comfort and be with him but he doesn't want me to be. He wanted to be alone so i gave him some space.

Arm and Pol were looking for him after they knew Pete is back but i made up an excuse that he needed rest as he was exhausted.

Other than Pete, Tawan is messing up with my mind now as usual. Khun Kinn and him have been talking from hours now. I wanted Khun Kinn to speak to his damn cousin why did he do this to Pete, why he loved him on the first place?

I left Pete alone and went to do some paperwork that is left for sometime to distract myself.

I was working on my laptop when a figure appeared infront of me.

"I heard Pete is back"

"Hm"

"Porsche look at me when i speak to you"

"Yes Khun Kinn"

"Why he came back?"

"Ask your damn cousin"

"What? Did Vegas hurted Pete?"

"Yes in one move"

"What do you mean?"

"Pete saw him with some girl and guess what your cousin is getting married to her"

"That's bullshit"

"For you"

"How is Pete?"

"Broken"

"Did you told anyone else?"

"No"

"Fine"

"By the way tell me one thing"

"Hm go ahead"

"Why Tawan came?"

"He wanted to apologize"

"For the things he had done in past"

"How do you know?"

"Pete told me"

"Then he surely told you everything and you played dumb infront of me"

"It's soo much fun to see your confused face"

"Dumb head"

"Atleast I'm smater than your older brother"

"He would kill you any minute Porsche if he will hear what you said!"

"I'm not afraid of him"

"Then be afraid"

"Are you afraid of him?"

"No"

"Exactly how could someone be afraid of a clown"

"Did you just call my brother clown!"

"Oh sorry. I didn't mean to"

"Fuck you Porsche"

"Oh when?"

(Third Person's POV)

Kinn looked at Porsche and mumbled something under his breath

"Oh i wish i could"

Porsche wasn't able to hear him and rolled his eyes at Kinn.

"Khun Kinn krubb"

Porsche looked at Kinn sweetly which got Kinn curious.

"W-what?"

"Can I have a break for some days? Pleasee"

Porsche the mature bodyguard among everyone, the guys who just doesn't like doing cringe and cute stuffs tried to act up just to get break from work

"Sure but wh-why are you acting like this?"

"Oh i thought you liked these stuff"

Porsche remembered Tawan's face when he saw Kinn. He acted cutely to have his attention. Remembering his face made him cringe and vomit.

"And why would you care what i like or what I don't!"

"Mr.Kinn i don't care what you like and hate, let me make that care and second thing don't ever think i care for you because I don't"

Kinn felt hurt and rejected when Porsche let the words slip from his mouth and he didn't know why.

He wanted to make clear everything whether he like Porsche or not...