CHAPTER 06

{Porsche POV}

We all were in a meeting hall, Pete and I were not focusing much on the meeting as they were fighting over little things. Pete having crush on Khun Vegas is quite acceptable because him and Khun Vegas go to some missions together, during that time maybe he started falling for him.

Pete and Me were talking about some stuff and he told me many things about the family. Khun Vegas has been looking at me and Pete time by time and it was making me uncomfortable. Pete noticed that i was getting uncomfortable so we both went outside to catch some fresh breathe.

"Porsche you okay"

"Yes. Thank you"

"Don't worry Porsche, everything will be fine. You will get used to his behaviour"

"Huh!"

"Khun Vegas is like that. He knows how to make people uncomfortable with just one glance. Some people are comfortable around him and some people aren't"

"I see"

"Maybe i should move on from him"

"Move on from who" (VEGAS)

When did he came here!!!

"Khun Vegas why are you here?" (PETE)

"Am i not allowed to?" (VEGAS)

"That's not what he meant" (PORSCHE)

"Then what did he meant?" (VEGAS)

"The meeting is still going on and you came out all of the sudden" (PETE)

"I wanted to have some fresh air" (VEGAS)

"Ok" (PETE)

"Well who the person you want to move on from?" (VEGAS)

"No-one, i was just saying" (PETE)

"You're so bad at lying Pete" (VEGAS)

'W-what?" (PETE)

"You both should talk to eachother, i have some work to finish" (PORSCHE)

I left from there and let them talk. I hope Pete doesn't end up confessing to him

{PETE POV}

Porsche left me all alone with him, how i am going to stay calm with this guy!!!

"So tell me Pete about the person"

"What person?"

"Don't act like you know nothing"

"Well he is good"

"Oh it's a guy"

"Yes"

"Okk tell me more"

"Well he is good yet little bad, i can't explain him in words, i don't know much about him"

"Why? You're always with me, so you actually know soo much"

"W-what are you tal-talking about?"

"Aren't you crushing over me?"

"H-how did you??"

"I can see everything on your face, the way you get nervous around me, the way your eyes turned dark when i looked at Porsche. I know everything Pete, everything about you"

"Look I'm trying to move on from you and it's working"

Lying to him hurts me but i don't want same thing happened to me which happened with Tine

"I like you"

What the hell!!! Did he just confessed to me!

"I like you Pete, don't try to move on from me"

I tried to say something but failed, my mouth shuted back as his words started repeating in my mind.

"Pete can you give me a chance to be with you?"

"Khun Vegas are you serious?"

"I have never been this serious in my whole life"

"You won't do the same with me. Will you?"

"Which i did to Tine. Right!"

"Yes"

"I won't because I'm serious about you, about my feelings and if i feel that i don't like you anymore, i will tell you"

"Okk. I will give you a chance"

"Really!!"

"Hmm"

"I love you"

He whispered these three words in my ear and went inside leaving me shocked and flustered

{Porsche POV}

I was looking at Pete and Khun Vegas from rooftop. Khun Vegas told him something and went inside. I was looking at Pete and he wasn't moving at all from his position.

I went to Pete and saw him cupping his face in his hands. What's going on with him???

"What happened between you two?"

"Eyyy Porsche"

"Sorry. I didn't want to scare you"

"It's ok"

"Soo what did you discussed with Khun Vegass?"

"N-nothing"

"Spill some tea bro"

"He confessed to me"

"Woahh, Woahhh, Woahhh"

"And i gave him a chance"

"That's great. Is that why you're flustered"

"No"

"Then?"

"He whispered something to me"

"Three magical words"

"How did you know?"

"I just know"

"Were you stalking?"

"Ofcourse not"

"