CHAPTER 05

{Porsche POV}

Today is my first day here, first i have to get trained to be a good and tough bodyguard. However i need to talk with Khun Korn, he is coming back after 2months; way too long. Maybe he knew his son is hiring me as a bodyguard, he already had done background search on me when my parents died and i think he still is keeping his eye on me.

Well let's get trained now by the professionals. Yesterday i learned about many things, who they have connections with and many more. Porchay got his own room and i have a room-mate, his name is Pete. He is kind and softhearted, he is known as the best and trusted bodyguard here.

{Time SKIP}

I was trained for 4-hours continuously, my body felt numb and weak. I went back to my room and took a bath and eat my food and went to sleep. Before i went inside the bedsheet, Kinn came into the room.

"Why are you sleeping so early?"

"My body is feeling numb, i can't even walk properly after 4-hours of training"

"Who trained you for 4-hours?"

"Big and Ken"

"But i told-"

"Are you done? And they just followed your order"

"I told them to train you for 2-hours only"

"Whatever"

"Did you eat?"

"Hmmm"

"Okay then you can rest"

He left and i went to sleep. After 3-hours i woke up and washed my face. It was 10:00PM currently and Pete wasn't back yet. I went downstairs and saw all the bodyguard's outside waiting for someone, i quickly went back and wore my clothes and went to Pete

"Hey Pete"

"Porsche. How you doing?"

"I'm fine. Why are you all here?"

"The minor family is coming"

"Khun Korn's brother"

"Yes. His younger son was beaten up here by some bodyguard's"

"Why?"

"I don't know. They said he is badly injured"

"Is that so! By the way i heard he also have an older son"

"Khun Vegas"

"Ah yes. Tell me about him"

"Well i don't know much about him, he have serious anger issues"

"Like Khun Thankun"

"Well Khun Thankun is crazy but Khun Vegas is psycho"

"Psycho, what's wrong with you?"

"He beats up people without any reason"

"How do you know?"

"I once went to the minor family mansion and he suddenly told some bodyguard's to come and started beating them"

"Oh!"

"Why are you here? Khun Kinn told you to rest"

"I was bored all alone so i came"

"Ok"

Now we all were waiting for the minor family, i wonder who hitted his son.

After sometime two cars came. One of them was Khun Korn's brother and another person was Khun Vegas.

They walked up to the front door, Khun Vegas turned his head towards me and smirked.
Did he smirked at me or Pete?

I looked at Pete and saw he was looking sad. He was okay a minute ago, what happened to him?

"Ey Pete what's wrong?"

"Nothing"

"Why are you sad then?"

"It's nothing. I'm okay"

"C'mon don't lie to me, i can see it on your face"

"Promise me you won't tell anyone"

"I promise"

"Actually I have crush on Khun Vegas but he doesn't seem to like me"

"How long have you been crushing over this psycho?"

"1year"

"Why don't you tell him?"

"I don't want to lose my precious job because of him"

"Why would you lose your job?"

"You don't know him Porsche"

"What?"

"There was a bodyguard here Tine and he was crushing on him for like 5years and somehow Khun Vegas came to know about it. Khun Vegas made him his pet who does that unholy stuff and when Tine told him he can't do that anymore, Khun Vegas started threatening him that he would tell everyone and he did when Tine confessed his feelings to him"

"Bro what kind of story you made?"

"It's true, everyone knows about it"

"So you won't tell him"

"Ofcourse not"

"As you wish"