CHAPTER 10

(PORSCHE POV)

The Tawan story has been messing up my mind.  Khun Kinn had an ex who betrayed him, then he shooted him but he is still alive. I shouldn't have told Pete to tell me about anything. I can't even concentrate on my work now.

(KINN'S POV)

Being alone isn't my thing, i usually go outside, attend meetings and do all the stuff i normally do but ever since i left the club I've been distracted from everything. From the past few days my father, Uncle Korn and Vegas have been attending all the meetings.

The person who i saw there was someone who i thought i would never ever see again. Tawan, the betrayal my ex whom i used to love with my whole heart. The day i got to know his real intentions i was broke.

That was the day where i strated to take interest in mafia world and business. Doing something like this was beyond my imagination but now I'm fully aware of this job and main thing I'm the boss now.

How i wish i had never met Tawan in my life?
He was a bastard and still is maybe or maybe not.

The thing is how is he still alive? Like how?

The question is stuck in my mind and the only way to have my answer is to kidnap Tawan and ask him.

Should I kidnap him or not?
Would he tell me why he betrayed me or not?

But there is nothing that i can do except kidnapping him. I wish I had my answers with me as soon he left me.

To kidnap Tawan i would send Porsche and some other bodyguards. Porsche can do this mission well for me.

(THIRD PERSON'S POV)

Kinn went towards Porsche's room and went inside only to see him in his deep thoughts.

"What are you thinking?" (KINN)

"Nothing. What are you doing here?"

"Can't i come?"

"Atleast you should have knocked first before coming in"

"Whatever. I have a mission for you"

"What do I have to do now?"

"Kidnap someone for me"

"Who?"

"You will know, just kidnap him"

"If you won't tell me, i won't do anything and besides you're not my boss for now. Why would I take your orders?"

"Will you do it or should I send someone else to do it?"

"You can send someone else"

"Fine i will tell you"

"So!"

"He is my ex Tawan. Kidnap him for me"

"Ok"

"Thanks"

"Huh! What? Say it again i didn't heard it"

"T-H-A-N-K Y-O-U"

"Welcome"

Kinn left from the room and went back in his office while Porsche was thinking hard why does Kinn suddenly want to kidnap Tawan?

After thinking for awhile, he couldn't get any answer and again he called Pete

"Pete i need to tell you something"

"What's with you?"

"Tawan"

"Tawan what?"

"Khun Kinn wants me to kidnap him"

"What? But why?"

"I don't know"

"You didn't asked"

"No but now I'm curious. Why does he suddenly want me to kidnap him?"

"Why don't you go and ask him?"

"Ughhh Pete come on"

"What?"

"Come with me on this extreme dreadful mission"

"First the mission is not *dreadful* and second i can't come"

"Why? Didn't you already spent soo much time with Khun Vegas!"

"It's not anything like that. I also have a mission to do in a week and my mission is way dangerous"

"What is it?"

"I have to bring the file from a person"

"What's dangerous in it?"

"And the person is way stronger than Khun Kinn and anyone else Porsche"

"What kind of file you need to get?"

"His men stole Khun Vegas's file where all the minor family documents are and by some information i got they have kept the file in their hidden base and to get through the security is the dangerous part"

"You going alone"

"No, Vegas and some other bodyguards will be with me"

"Well then best of luck"

"Same goes to you"

"Last question before you hang up"

"Hm ok"

"Is Tawan like some kind of gangster!"

"I don't know. It's quite unacceptable that he is alive"

"Hmm ok well take care. By"

"Byy"