35: Deep Conversations & Sexual Tension

Start from the beginning

I shuddered at the contact, looking down at him as he finished his task. He washed himself and rinsed the loofa out while I got under the water to wash the soap off of my body. Suddenly, he joined me, causing us to hover inches apart from each other.

I gasped at our closeness, the water running down our faces.

"Why did you say that shit a minute ago, huh?" Jimin asks, looking into my eyes with worried ones.

"I was in the moment, forget what I said," I whisper, looking down to avoid his intimidating eye contact.

"Well, it hurt my feelings..." he murmurs, making me look back up at him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it," I argue, shaking my head, just tired of us not being on the same page.

"...You're pulling away...I can hear it in your voice," he whispers, his tone getting shaky.

"I'm not pulling away, Jimin. I-I'm just scared of all of this, like-"

"And you don't think I'm fucking scared?!" he raises his voice, causing me to flinch and back up against the tile wall, getting out from under the water.

"Let's just go to bed. I'm sure your security can take care of everything," I mention, ignoring his outburst.

I opened the glass door to walk out of the shower, but he gently pulled my wrist, making me back into him. He turned me around and I just stared at him, ready for whatever he was gonna argue back.

I took a shaky breath as he took a heavy one. "...You know you're the only person in my life that actually cares about me? Like genuinely just loves me, for me." He sighed. "Stop pulling away because you're scared of the journey with me. It may be scary at times, but I'll get us through it. I love taking care of you, baby...even down to washing your body," he whispers angelically, rubbing his thumb on my bottom lip.

I closed my eyes in bliss. We just stood there, both of our naked bodies, staring into each other's souls.

He took his thumb away and I put my hand on his chest. "...I will always love you," I mutter quietly. "I see things in you that no one else does. Your hard work, your hustle, your heart, your cute little freckles around your eyes, how you coo little breathes when you sleep...how passionate and frustrated you get when something doesn't go your way, how-" I begin to list out, but he shuts me up by slamming his lips onto mine.

Fuck.

I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck in hunger, embracing his cushiony lips. He grabbed my waist and pushed me into the tile wall, the steam rising out of the shower as he didn't break the kiss for one second. I felt him growing harder against my thigh, needy and ready.

I pulled away to catch my breath and let out a little giggle, and he just panted into my neck, giving me goosebumps.

"Did you ever tell your mom about the pregnancy and miscarriage?" he wonders, backing away from my neck and giving me sympathetic eyes.

"No...I wouldn't even know where to start," I murmur, looking down as it all suddenly hit me again.

We lost a child. Together.

He gently grabbed my face, making me look back into his eyes. "I know she'd rather be there for you than let you suffer, sweetheart," he whispers, giving me an angel smile as he gently rubs his thumb on my cheek.

"Then I'll tell her next time we see her," I mutter, tucking in my bottom lip.

"Promise?" he asks, raising a brow at me.

"Promise," I smile, looking into his precious eyes.

"...You're so beautiful, baby," he coos, biting his lip. "You're resilient."