His eyes were clouded with lust and possessiveness.

Totally ignoring the struggling figure in his hold his mouth landed on her collarbone.

Paro felt more and more out of breath with every wet mouth kiss that landed along her neck area, now dangerously close to the cleavage. Before she found her voice to protest, his next words moved the ground from under her feet.

" By the way, I forgot to tell you. I was the one who asked your parents to come here." Adi said casually as if it were the most common thing ever. 

" You what?  Yo .. you are joking." Paro let out a nervous laugh mixed with fear, not believing him.

He was trying to scare her. He had to. There's no way that he could do that right? But his dead serious expression was saying a totally different thing. 

" You! My parents! How? Why? What did you even tell them?"

 She held his collar with all her force demanding the answer as frustration, anger, hatred, and disbelief filled her eyes.

"Awww!  I am upset. You don't even remember our challenge! I told you already I should not be blamed for what would happen next." 

Adi said as if complaining. His voice sounded anything but normal to Paro. 

Was this guy even mentally stable? She was speechless. What did he even say to them?

"Wh.. what did you tell them?"

 She asked as she felt the terror forming in her heart thinking about the possible answer. 

" Nothing. Till now. But I can.

 How you became so close to that boy, 

how one can clearly see his feelings except you,

 how you even insulted me when I tried to warn you, I can say it all.

But I won't.

 If only you say that you will go to the party and go on a date with me. " Adi said, acting to be considerate.

Paro suddenly felt sick. The idea of her father being disappointed by any disgraceful act of her once again and taking her home forever made her stomach churn in dread. 

" Yes. I'll go to the party. I'll go on a date with you. " She uttered the words without even thinking about anything. Her voice almost choked as her eyes welled up. Blinking fast again and again she tried to control her emotion.

" Oh, that's so sweet. I am touched. But not like this. 

" On your knees. Beg me to take you to the party. Otherwise, I might not be convinced." 

Folding both of his hands near his chest Adi kept watching her. He didn't forget how she ignored his warning the other day. 

She needed to be punished for a lot of things. 

Even though he wasn't sure whether she would actually do it. 

But to his surprise, he saw her looking at him blankly and doing just like he told her to do.

Adi stood straight as he watched her sitting on her knees looking at him pointing her face upward. 

Gulping the little bit of respect she had, she closed her eyes. She had to do this. She couldn't afford to let her parents know anything even though she wasn't at any fault.

" Please Adi, please. I beg you. Please let me go to the party. Please go on a date with me. Please… please…. Please." 

She kept blabbering, folding both of her hands together as if praying for her wishes to be granted. She couldn't control herself anymore as her tears started flowing.

" As you say, darling. Tell me why I always need to go hard on you to take you back on the path. " 

Adi sat on his knees too.

Gliding his hand up her neck he lifted her face to meet his. He took her hand and laid it over his heart. His thumping heart under her fingers made her feel uncomfortable. 

" Can't you feel the way my heart beats for you? Can't you see my love for you? Hmm?"

 He whispered the words, coated with intensity, looking directly into her eyes. 

What was he trying to prove? He even dragged her parents into this only to win a stupid challenge he put in the first place. His empty words to prove his romanticism never matched his actions, it only increased her anxiety and now fear.

" Why would you do that?" 

She asked blankly. Adi was startled by her words. 

Did he see the disappointment in her eyes? Surely he saw irritation, anger, even hatred for him in those brown orbs. But he didn't know why this new emotion was making him uncomfortable. 

Her parents aren't that bad, are they? 

He didn't know what exactly happened between them. All he knew was that they possessed an orthodox mentality and seeing their daughter having a male friend within a few months in this new city could trigger them.

 He didn't want to miss the chance to make her beg him and at the same time to put Rishabh in their bad book. It was a win-win situation for him.

" Why would I do that huh?" 

Adi stood up while speaking.

"Didn't I tell you not to test my patience? 

Once, twice, thrice I have told but you kept denying me.

You should have taken my warning seriously. It's just a trailer of what I can do if I made up my mind darling.

I have told you a thousand times you are trapped with me for life. Now there's no way out." 

Just like that, a little bit of guilt that was nagging in a corner of his mind seeing her disappointed and helpless self was gone.

Imagining her beg like this was emotionally flattering, inexplicably arousing, and satisfying too. His dark eyes were inflamed.

How many times he had imagined her submissive self begging in front of him. Surely he was addicted to her feisty strong side too. That only made him work harder to tame this wild cat. But seeing her feeble, afraid version, a darker side of him was stimulated.

The exciting feeling of her sitting on her knees looking at him with her pleading honey eyes only reinforces the fact. He finally felt he had power over her. He would now use it at every chance he got even if it upset her. 

He would make up for everything with his affection. He would never let her go, not in this lifetime, not in any. 

As he saw her eyes welled up, her nose tip and cheek painted with a pink hue his eyes turned darker. Gulping hard he took a deep breath. Adi put his hands on both of her shoulders lightly.

" Shhh! Baby get up. Don't cry. I only told you to beg. But the way you are seducing me would you be able to bear the consequences hmm? Tell me." 

Paro stiffened in his hold listening to him. Feeling her uneasiness, Adi hugged her even tighter. 

" I'll not do anything.. for now. But you better start getting habituated to my touch. After all, it won't be very easy to spend your whole life with someone whose touch repels you. Isn't it?"

" Now go. Freshen up. Everyone is waiting." Rubbing his nose along the column of her neck for the last time he freed her from his hold and left the room. 

The girl he left behind only stood there with blank eyes, questioning the supreme about the sin she committed in her previous life to deserve all these.

                         ••••••••••

Please like, comment and follow my account everyone.

Next chapter will be about party. What do you think what's gonna happen there? Let me know in the comment.

Thank you all. ❤️