AkuHigu: King of Hearts

Start from the beginning

"... Don't laugh at me, Higuchi! How come you look hella stunning? I look like a shrimp with hair!"

"KU-pff... Don't make me laugh, please, have some mercy...! You replaced your hat with another one, it really suits you, while the dress... I'd have chose another color, pink doesn't bring out your essence."

"...My essence? Higuchi, you are talking to a man, who's dressed as a woman for who knows why!" He whispered with frustrance. "I don't even seem like a girl!"

"I don't agree with that."

"You... What did YOU just said?!"

People started looking at them. What a gorgeous couple they were, such a blessing for the eyes. Higuchi appeared a lad in the blossom of his youth, with a slight touch of feminity, that made the girls' head spin. He seemed a playboy, but was it really it? No, it probably was just because he looked foreign. Surely, he didn't look like a Japanese. While the lady in front of him seemed a loyal girl, one that would've followed you wherever you go. Her voice, shrill and high, affirmed that dominance was hers.

"Chūya-san, our paths are to divide, for now. Just remember a thing: the majority of guys prefer a submissive lady, more than one who's dominant, because they like seeing someone who get to their knees and beg them for more. It's just an advice though." Higuchi explained him, as her gaze lingered to all of the guests present in the room.

'Chūya-san will understand, eventually. If not I'll get smacked. I can already feel the pain...' She thought, as she brought her hand on his hair, to adjust his hat, which was falling apart. Then, she took his hand and gave it a kiss. "Now, I shall go to the new woman of this gala. It has been a pleasure." Higuchi said as she gave him a smile, full of tenderness, and, then, after a little bow, she dismissed from Chūya.

His face was colored of deep red. What had just happened? Higuchi was really fascinating that night! Not that he'd have fell in love with her, he knew Higuchi was nothing like that, like that "boy" who was charming a thousand ladies, but he understood how outclassed she was in that field, that anyone was worse than her in undercovering missions. How much effort she was giving in that mission! Higuchi was splendind in that black smoking, that seemed kind of her normal pantsuit, just more elaborated and accurated. It seemed right that the one who was wearing it was Higuchi.

'...She should do the part of the guy more often.' Chūya thought as a little thought crept in his mind. 'Wonder how Akutagawa would be dressed up as a girl.' At that, an image made its way in his brain and he let out a suffocated laugh.

"Sorry! Sorry, mister! Hey! Can you- Can you please make me dance?" A little girl, of about twelve years asked Higuchi, as she jumped on her.

"Miss?" Higuchi asked her, as an older lady reached them.

"I deeply apologise, mister, for her behaviour." The lady, whose appearence fitted perfectly the one her boss descrive, said. "Little sister, that is unacceptable. Let go of this gentleman."

"No, miss, don't distress. I'll gladly take her to the dance floor. May I know if you know how to waltz, young lady?"

"Kyaa! Thank you! Thank you! A hundred thank you! With a lot of struggles, but I should be able! Let's go!" The young girl happily dragged Higuchi to the dance floor, and started to dance the song that already was being played.

Higuchi took the lead, as she was supposed to be the man. She walzed several times with her younger sister, so it wasn't a problem at all for her.

All the eyes were on them, or better say on the lad. Higuchi had such harmonic moves, and that harmony she had, fixed the issues of the young girl she had close to her chest, whose mistakes were obvious, like stepping on her shoes or tripping in her own dress, but Higuchi never stopped, and adjusted every mistake the girl made. The word 'flawless' couldn't even describe how much harmonious and fluid Higuchi was. Many women were amazed by her.