Frat wedding part 1

Requested by: Barca_Baby_08

Looking back, there was no way you'd think you would get married at the age of 20, especially with someone you had only known for a short period of time.

That was the whole point of the frat wedding, though. You and Pedri were the chosen ones, and you had no say in it. Not that you complained, but it was definitely not something you expected.

It all started with your best friends Sira and Ferran going behind your and Pedri's back one night after a game, they had gathered the Barcelona team and their partners to plan this fake wedding.

They chose you and Pedri because you're both from the Canary Islands, you're both young and single, and the few times you and him have met each other, thanks to Sira and Ferran, you both got along really well, almost too well, which made you two a perfect match in everyone's eyes.

You end Pedri both found out last minute, which is typical because they knew you'd pull out if you had time, but since it was last minute, there was no choice but to do it. They had already organised everything, they just needed you two on the spot.

You were currently inside Ferran and Sira's large house, getting ready. They had decided to hold the wedding in their large garden, which could fit a lot of people, surprisingly.

"I can't believe this is happening," Sira said excitedly as she was finishing up the last touches of your curled hair.

"Me neither," you laughed, still processing how crazy this actually was.

"Hurry up, everyone's outside." Mikky walked into the room, hoping you were all set because the ceremony was about to start.

You stood up, checking yourself in the mirror. You're wearing a short white dress, ignoring all the formality, and you were wearing white sneakers, and a simple necklace around your neck.

"Wait, one more thing," Sira said as she grabbed something from behind. She grabbed the veil and looked at you excitedly.

"No way, I'm not putting that on," you said, shaking your head.

"Oh, come on, it's fun!" Mikky said as she walked over and put it over your head. The veil was short and went behind your back, covering most of your hair.

You looked at Mikky and Sira, who were both smiling at you, a bit too much for your liking, making it a bit creepy. "I can't believe I agreed to this," you sighed, shaking your head.

They both rolled their eyes playfully and laughed before they dragged you out of the room. You headed downstairs and looked out in the garden in secret; chairs had been placed out, and everyone from the Barcelona team had taken a seat with their partners.

They were all dressed up like it was a party at a club, and some of them were already drunk even. The best part about this fake wedding was that none of it was going to be normal, that was for sure.

You saw Pedri standing there too, in his suit, laughing at whatever Gavi had said to him. He was wearing sunglasses too, also keeping casual.

"Ready?" Ferran asked excited.

"No," you you shook your head.

"Good," he smiled before taking Sira's arm to walk down the aisle. Mikky and Frenkie followed behind them, and the four of them threw flowers petals down the aisle while dancing with a random song in the background.

The best part about this moment was how unserious everyone was. People were standing up, hyping Ferran, Sira, Mikky and Frenkie as they walked over to Pedri, they were all drinking, and cheering as loud as they could. And then it was finally time for you to walk down the aisle.