Faint

Requested :)

Summertime was here, which also meant decorating the garden with flowers and other things like vegetables. You did this every summer, and you loved every second of it.

Today's heat in Spain was expected; it was above 35 °C, and usually you can handle that much heat considering you've been in other warm countries. But you weren't really prepared for it today, especially right now in the morning.

Despite that, you convinced yourself to do it because you didn't have time to do it later, and today was your day off too, meaning you had nothing else planned other than doing what you wanted to do.

Pedri was currently inside your house having a shower. He had come over after his training session and wanted to spend some time with you at your place. He decided to keep himself out of the heat for a while until it cooled down. Meanwhile, he had a shower, you started working in the garden.

You not only bought flowers but also seeds to plant your own. You had also bought soil for the vegetables that you were going to plant. You took your time, wanting everything to be perfect.

Pedri had eventually finished his shower and headed back down the stairs after getting changed. He wanted to check up on you, wondering how things had been going. You had been outside for a while, and he was worried about the heat too.

"Need any help?" He asked as he leaned on the door frame.

You looked up at him and shook your head. "I got it; thank you though," you said as you smiled at him. You knew he didn't like or enjoy planting stuff, so you didn't force him to help, but it was nice of him to ask you, you appreciated it.

"Can you bring me a water bottle though? I'm sweating," you chuckled as you wiped the sweat from your forehead.

"I'll be right back," he smiled before he went back inside to get you some.

You felt yourself being oddly weird. The dizziness wasn't going away, and you were feeling very warm. You didn't think much of it and thought it was just the sun heating you up—not a big problem.

Pedri walked back to the garden, and you suddenly stood up from a sitting position and felt lightheaded, and the dizziness caused you to almost lose your balance.

"Woah, easy." Pedri took a hold of you, preventing you from potentially falling.

You held on to him tight, feeling like you were about to be sick. You couldn't focus on anything at this point. Pedri could see your skin turning pale and that you were slowly losing consciousness.

"Y/N, amor, let's go inside," he said, knowing the heat was affecting you.

"No, I'm fine." You tried to stand up properly but failed.

"Bebè, you're heating up," Pedri said as he gripped you tighter.

All of a sudden, you lost consciousness and fainted in his arms. "Fuck," Pedri mumbled, but remained calm and quickly dropped the water bottle to carry you inside. He quickly placed you on the couch.

He automatically checked your pulse, making sure you were breathing still, just in case. After checking that, he grabbed a cloth and drenched it in cold water. He ran back to you and patted the cloth on your cheeks and forehead, as well as on your chest, hoping the coldness would cool you down.

"Come on, bebè, open your eyes," he muttered as he looked at you with worry. This had never happened to you before.

Your eyes slowly opened; you were feeling confused at first and a bit dizzy still. "Are you ok, Y/N?" You heard Pedri ask you as he had his palm on your cheek.

"Pedri," you mumbled as you tried to sit up. He helped you sit up properly; he brushed your hair away from your face with his hands and wiped the sweat off too.

"Here, drink some water," he told you, handing you a cold water bottle. He had already opened it up for you and helped you drink it because you still felt a bit weak.

"Did I faint?" You asked. You were still confused and unsure of what had happened.

"Yeah," Pedri said as he placed the bottle on the table before turning his attention back to you.

"It's too warm to be outside right now, Y/N," he said as he looked at you with concern.

"But the flowers," you pouted as you looked where the garden was.

"You can do it later, amor; just take it easy right now. Do you feel ok?" He asked as he gently stroked your cheek.

"Yeah, I feel ok; I'm just confused," you sighed.

"Just drink more water," he handed you the bottle again. You grabbed it and held it as you were just sitting there, thinking and processing.

Pedri placed a kiss on the side of your head, just glad that you were ok and that nothing bad had happened.