Cramps

💙❤️AN: Sorry for lack of updates, it would be very appreciated if you could send in requests to help out. If you want to send requests, message me privately, I won't be able to keep track if you comment on here :)

-

Your mom had left the key in a plant outside the house to let Pedri in. He had tried calling you since his training ended hours ago, and you not picking up made him worried.

Luckily, your mom assured him that you were okay but that you were dealing with cramps. He was now on his way with a few snacks he had bought for you, knowing they would help you feel better.

While he was on his way, you were in bed, dealing with the pain. Your cramps would be really bad the second day, and there would be a lot of blood. You had tried to sleep it off to distract yourself from it, but it was impossible.

You had no energy to get up; you had only eaten a sandwich that your mom made you, and you would only get up to change tampons. You had forgotten about your phone a long time ago, barely knowing where it was or if it was charged even.

Pedri parked his car outside and grabbed the bag of snacks. He found the key in the plant next to the door and opened it. He took his shoes off and made his way upstairs to your bedroom.

You could hear someone walk up the stairs, but you weren't aware of who it could be. As soon as your door opened, you could see Pedri peeking out of the door.

"Hola, amor," he said with a smile on his face, causing you to smile back. "Hola," you curled up silently as he walked over to you.

"How are you, mi amor?" He asked and kneeled down in front of you as he placed the bag on the floor to run his hand through your hair.

"I'm in so much pain," you sighed. "Wait...why are you here?" You asked, intrigued.

"You didn't pick up your phone, and I got worried. But your mom told me what was going on, so I decided to come," he smiled as he caressed your cheek.

"Sorry, I don't know where my phone is," you admitted.

"It's ok, amor, I'm here now." He said as he moved his hand back to brush your hair away from your face. "Want me to get you painkillers, ibuprofen maybe?" He asked you.

"No," you shook your head. "I'm used to it, it will be over tomorrow, I'll just suffer today," you softly chuckled.

"You're so strong," he placed a kiss on your lips, causing you to smile.

"How was training?" You asked him, remembering he had an early session today.

"Same as usual," he shrugged as he looked at you adoringly.

You felt a cramp again and winced in pain, almost curling up to a ball because of how much it hurt.

"Oh, mi amor, it breaks me to see you like this," he said with a guilty look on his face.

"It's ok," you sighed as you put your hand on your stomach.

He stood up, placing a kiss on your forehead before taking a seat on the bed. He grabbed the bag and placed it next to you.

You carefully sat up, wondering what was in the bag. "I got you a few things," he said, opening the bag and taking out your favorite snacks.

Your heart melted at how much he cares about you and how he knows what your favorite foods are and is good enough to buy them for you.

"You didn't have to, Pepi." You smiled at him.

"But I wanted to," he shrugged with a smile. "Look, I got you malteasers, M&Ms, and yes, it's peanut butter flavor. I also got you some strawberries and blueberries." He placed everything on the bed in front of you.

"I love you, thank you." You reached your arms out, and he leaned in and hugged you tight. "I love you more," he said, placing a kiss on your lips.

"Can we cuddle and watch a movie?" You asked him.

"Of course we can," he smiled as he walked over to the other side of the bed to lay down next to you under the covers.

He had his arm around your shoulders, letting you use it as a pillow while he was looking for a good movie to watch. You felt another cramp, causing you to wince in pain.

Pedri quickly looked at you with worry written all over his face. "Where does it hurt?" He asked with concern.

"Here," you showed him, placing your hand on your lower abdomen. You removed your hand as he placed his hand there instead, gently rubbing it, making it feel better for you.

"Does that feel better?" he asked.

You nodded, leaning into him. He pulled you closer and didn't stop rubbing your stomach. "Want to eat the snacks? Maybe it will help too?" He suggested.

"Yes, please," you said. He opened the box of strawberries and fed you one.

"Can you eat with me too?" you asked, not wanting to eat by yourself.

"Sure," he softly chuckled. You fed him a strawberry too, and together you put on a movie to watch together. He cuddled you all night, comforting you and making you feel better, like he always does.