UCL loss

Requested by jelinkovaa7

-

Your heart sank when the final whistle blew in the Sinobo stadium that Barcelona was playing their Champions League final in against SK Slavia Prague.

You had hoped for extended time, but unfortunately, the Czech team ended up scoring in the last minute of the full 90. Barcelona had lost the Champions League final, and all you could do was sit down and feel your heart ache.

Looking around, you saw the fans of the opponents cheering and celebrating for the players, while the Barca fans had gone all quiet and shocked. You turned your gaze down the pitch, watching the Slavia Prague team players jump up and down and hug each other, while the Barca players had dropped down, either lying down or sitting on the grass in defeat.

"This is bullshit," you heard Fer curse as he sat down in anger. You looked at him, and then Rosy and Fernando, the two parents, were upset; this was their son's first Champions League final, and he had lost it.

You felt heartbreak for Pedri, but at this moment, all you could do was be there for his family, who were just as upset.

You sat next to Fer and patted his back when you noticed him resting his elbows on his knees and burying his face in his hands. "Things are going to be okay, Fer," you tried to be optimistic even though it felt meaningless.

"He's going to be so upset," he said, lifting his head and shaking it slowly in defeat.

"We have to be there for him; he needs our support more than anything." You looked at him. He weakly smiled and nodded.

You looked up; Rosy was crying. You stood up and pulled her into a hug. "Please tell him it's going to be okay; I can't see him like this." She said upset.

"It's all going to be ok, Rosy, I promise." You placed a kiss on top of her head, hugging her. You quickly pulled Fernando into a hug too; he needed to take his time, though.

You looked down on the pitch again, seeing Pedri sitting there, wiping his tears away. Gavi had walked up to him to give him a hug. Your heart broke at the sight.

The Barca players walked back into the tunnel, got freshened up, and came back later. All of you anxiously waited for them to come back again to greet their families.

As the stadium got emptier and the players had finished their interviews and gotten changed, they walked up to the stands one by one to be with their families.

When Pedri first appeared, he greeted his parents first, hugging them both at the same time. His eyes were red, and he looked so upset, causing you to tear up. He hugged Fer too—a long and comforting one, it seemed. You love their relationship more than anything.

After the hug, he looked at you, pulled you into one, and you let him break down in your arms. He had kept his tears hidden, but he couldn't help but let them all out when he hugged you.

"I'm so sorry, bebè," you whispered, caressing his back with your hands. You heard him sniffling, trying to compose himself, but he was struggling.

"You did everything you could, mi amor. We're all so proud of you, always," you said, cupping his face in your palms and leaning your forehead on his.

"It just hurts," he sniffled, feeling slightly embarrassed that he was full-on crying, but he couldn't help it.

"I know," you nodded as you gently wiped the tears from his eyes. "You have every right to be upset; this isn't meant to be easy to get over, and that's ok," you assured him.

His family was watching, and they couldn't be more grateful that Pedri had you.

He responded with a weak smile, placing a kiss on your lips. You kissed him back and let him hug you again, with his face buried in the crook of your neck.

"Te amo," he mumbled into your neck.

"Te amo màs," you said, placing a kiss on his head wherever you could reach.

-

💙❤️AN: Sorry for lack of update, please send requests, it would help me a lot 🫶🤍