Mine

A couple days earlier

It was a normal Wednesday, and you were on your way home from university. Your boyfriend Pedri was at training to prepare for a game he has on Friday, and you promised to meet him at his house when he finished.

The whole day you had been in a pretty concerning situation. It wasn't long ago since your and Pedri's relationship was exposed to the world. Ever since that happened, people had tried to follow you, and many people had DM'd you, but your account was set to private, so they wouldn't really come through unless you accepted the texts.

One of the DMs that stuck out the most was from another famous footballer. You didn't recognize him, but you checked out his Instagram, and it was obvious he was a footballer who was also playing in La Liga. You read his DM, and he had reacted to one of your stories; it was a picture of you and your friend, he complimented you.

At this point, you didn't know what to do; you had seen his DM, and he would know you had seen it, so you either had to reply nicely or just ignore him. But you being you, you're too nice to just ignore people, so you simply wrote a dry thank you, hoping that was the end of it.

But it wasn't the end of it. As soon as you came home, you received another notification from the same footballer, and he didn't seem to want to stop. He answered your thank you and texted you about how he wanted to take you out and reminded you how beautiful you are.

It made you very uncomfortable, so you didn't answer. You took a mental note to tell Pedri later and ask if he knew anything about this footballer because you had too soft a heart to block this guy.

You placed your phone somewhere else so it wouldn't distract you. You decided to study and finish your assignment before you went over to Pedri.

He was already on his way home from training. He had tried to call you, but your phone was on silent. It made him a bit worried, so he went straight over to your house.

He has parked the car outside your apartment and grabbed the spare keys you gave him a while ago. The apartment was awfully quiet; he didn't think anyone was home until he saw you sitting in the kitchen with headphones on.

You looked up, shocked to see him here because you were meant to go to his house later. "Pedri, what are you doing here?" You chuckled as you took your headphones off.

"You didn't answer my calls; I got worried," he pouted. You walked over to him and hugged him, telling him sorry for not picking up.

"How was training?" You asked as you both took a seat back at the kitchen table.

"Same as always," he shrugged, watching you close your computer. "Bebè, finish your work; don't stress," he told you, knowing you had work to do.

"But I'm tired," you sighed.

And just at that moment, your phone lit up and vibrated. "Can you give it to me?" You asked nicely, the phone was closer to him so he reached for it and handed it to you.

As soon as you saw who it was, you felt your heart race. Pedri could see the paleness of your skin, like you had seen something traumatizing.

"What happened? Is everything okay?" He asked with worry in his voice.

You sighed and decided to show him what had happened earlier today. "I don't know what this guy wants," you complained as he read the messages.