Matchmaking

Requested by: Barca_Baby_08

You were half asleep when your brother, Gavi, called you in the middle of the night. It was odd because it had never happened before, so you were pretty worried.

"Gavi, everything okay?" You asked as you sat up and rubbed your eyes to wake yourself up.

"I'm sorry for waking you up, Y/N, but I need your help." You heard his distressed voice on the other side of the line.

"What's wrong?" You asked, more worried now.

"Pedri, he just called and he's really drunk; we need to pick him up," Gavi said.

"Ok, I'll see you in 10." You grabbed your car keys and went to the parking lot where your car was parked.

You didn't have time to argue or focus on anything else; you just needed to leave your university and head straight to Gavi so you both could go and take Pedri home safely.

You had met Pedri many times thanks to Gavi, and there was no denial that he was good-looking in your eyes. You've always liked him but have never acted on it because you didn't have the heart to go against your brother and date his best friend. You wouldn't do that to him.

You had to put those thoughts aside and not distract yourself in that moment. You had already arrived at your family's house, and Gavi was already waiting outside.

He quickly jumped in the passenger seat, and you drove where he told you to go. "Couldn't his brother pick him up?" You asked curious

"His family is not here, and the other guys he went with ditched him," Gavi explained.

"Good friends they are," you said, rolling your eyes.

"He's just not himself right now," Gavi sighed.

"What do you mean?"

"He's been acting weird, going out with girls that aren't good to him," he said as he looked out the window with worry.

You tensed up, not feeling so well hearing how he's been with other girls who aren't treating him right. Yes, you're jealous. Who wouldn't be?

"You ok?" Gavi asked you, noticing how your knuckles had turned white while gripping the steering wheel hard.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" You shook off the tenseness and relaxed. He shrugged, not having the answer for that.

"It's here," he pointed. You parked the car and took your seatbelt off. "You stay here," you told your little brother.

"What? No, I'm coming," he said, determined.

"It's a club, you idiot; you have to be over 18," you said before getting out of the car and shutting the door. Gavi watched you leave; he could only wait now.

You headed inside with just your sweatpants and shirt; you didn't have time to get changed, so you had to deal with it. You showed your ID and headed inside, feeling eyes on you everywhere.

You grabbed your phone and called Pedri, but of course he didn't pick up; the music was too loud to hear anything. You had no choice but to look around and try to find him yourself.

The place was too crowded for your liking; it was hard to see, and you felt your head starting to ache because of the loud music. You looked everywhere—the corners and the tables, the bar, the dance floor, and more. The only thing left was the bathroom, and you weren't sure how to get into the men's bathroom because you're a woman and can't exactly go in there.