awkward coffee run

Word count (2142)

As Andromeda opened her eyes, she slowly became aware of the morning sunlight filtering in through the curtains

As Andromeda opened her eyes, she slowly became aware of the morning sunlight filtering in through the curtains. She stretched her limbs and felt the softness of her sheets beneath her. Looking around her bedroom, she felt a sense of peace and tranquility. It was her day off, and she had no plans, no responsibilities, and nowhere she needed to be.

She sat up in bed and let her feet touch the cool wooden floorboards. She walked over to the window and drew back the curtains, allowing the sunshine to fill the room. The birds outside were chirping happily, and the gentle breeze carried the scent of fresh flowers.

Andromeda smiled to herself as she made her way to the kitchen. She brewed a pot of coffee and toasted a bagel, taking her time to savor the warm aroma and the crispy texture. As she ate, she thought about what she wanted to do with her day. Maybe she could take a walk in the park, or visit a museum. Or maybe she could just spend the day reading, listening to music, and enjoying her own company.

Feeling content with the possibilities of the day, Andromeda finished her breakfast and headed to her bedroom to get dressed. She chose a comfortable pair of jeans and a loose-fitting top, slipped on her sneakers, and grabbed her purse. She didn't have any specific destination in mind, but she knew that the day was hers to enjoy, and she was going to make the most of it.

As Andromeda was stepping out

Andromeda checked her phone, she saw a message from Lily that read, "Hey girl, hope you got home safe last night! Eddie and I had a great time, sorry we didn't see you before we left. Let's hang out soon :)". Andromeda smiled to herself and quickly typed back, "Hey Lily, thanks for checking in! I got home safe, no worries. Let's definitely hang out soon! Have a great day xo". She hit send and slipped her phone back into her pocket before heading out for the day.

She's dressed in a white tank top, blue denim shorts, and a pair of white sneakers. Her long brown hair is styled in loose waves, and she wears a pair of sunglasses perched on top of her head.

As she starts walking around town, she takes in the sights and sounds of the bustling city. She strolls past shops and cafes, watching as people go about their day. She stops to look at a street artist painting a beautiful mural on the side of a building, and she smiles at herself at the vibrant colors and intricate details.

Andromeda continues her leisurely walk, taking in the beauty of the city. She passes a park and hears the sounds of children laughing and playing. She decides to take a detour and walks through the park, enjoying the shade of the trees and the scent of freshly cut grass.

As she exits the park, Andromeda notices a small boutique with a cute display in the window. She walks inside and browses the racks of clothing, admiring the delicate fabrics and unique designs.

After leaving the boutique, Andromeda walks down to the waterfront and takes a seat on a bench overlooking the calm water. She watches as sailboats glide by and seagulls fly overhead, feeling a sense of calm wash over her.