A night to remember

Word count (1314)

Andromeda found lily and saw she was sitting with Eddie on the way back

Andromeda approached Lily who was sitting with Eddie and asked, "Hey, when can we leave?"

Lily turned to her with a smile and said, "Actually, I'm gonna take a ride with Eddie. You can wait here until we're done."

Andromeda sighed, feeling a bit disappointed. "Alright, I'll wait outside the parking lot for you guys," she said, trying to hide her frustration.

Lily gave her a sympathetic look. "I'm sorry, Andromeda. We won't be long, I promise."

Andromeda just nodded and made her way outside. She didn't want to interrupt their time together, even though she wished she could leave and head back to her apartment

As she stepped outside, the cool night air hit her face. She looked around, feeling a bit lost and unsure of what to do. She couldn't just stand there and wait for Lily and Eddie forever.

After a moment of hesitation, Andromeda decided to take a walk around the parking lot. Maybe some fresh air would clear her head and help her relax. She started walking, lost in thought, not paying much attention to where she was going.

But as she was in thought she didn't notice the danger lurking until now
Andromeda felt her heart race as the group of guys approached her. She tried to ignore them, hoping they would just walk past her, but they seemed to have other intentions. One of the guys stepped forward and leered at her.

"Hey, pretty girl, what are you doing out here all alone?" he said, with a sneer.

Andromeda backed away, her nerves getting the better of her. She looked around for a way out, but the guys had surrounded her. She felt trapped.

"Leave me alone," she said, her voice trembling.

The guys just laughed, and Andromeda felt a wave of panic wash over her. She didn't know what to do.

As the group of guys approaches Andromeda, she starts to feel more and more nervous. She can feel her heart racing in her chest and her hands shaking. Suddenly, a wave of fear washes over her and she starts to cry.

She tries to hold back her tears, but they just keep flowing. She feels so vulnerable and alone in this unfamiliar place. She wishes that Lily and Eddie were here with her, but they are off somewhere having fun without her.

As the tears stream down her face, Andromeda can hear the guys laughing and joking around. She feels like they are taunting her, even though they haven't said anything to her yet. She tries to compose herself and wipe away her tears, but her hands are shaking too much.

Just when she thinks things can't get any worse, one of the guys starts walking towards her. She feels paralyzed with fear, not knowing what he is going to do. She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath, hoping that it will all just go away.