001.

Hello!
My name is Xstuhcii, and welcome back if you've never been here before hey how are ya? :)

Welcome to 'UNDERBELLY' my new Central Cee story.

I've been holding onto this for months now, and I hope you guys like it. This story is my baby okay so like be nice. It's my dark twisted sick in the fucking head baby.

Don't steal this shit cause it's not nice.

ALSO this is a work of FICTION. Everything in this story is FAKE.
This story is not AFFILIATED with Central Cee or his associates.
The way LIVE YOUR MOVIE is depicted in this story is not REAL.
All depictions of Central Cee and his associates and their brand in this story is a work of FICTION.
I am NOT from the UK so all of the UK related topics, are from GOOGLE.
If it's wrong my bad.
Do not take this serious, it's not that deep. Just a work of fiction from my head das all.

All rights reserved

Trigger warnings as listed; Drugs, sexual content, alcohol, graphic descriptions of  murder, gang violence, death, self harm, and probably a lot more.
This is a dark romance, so if that is not for you please turn around. I assure you there is something lighter in my works for you to enjoy <3.

***********

Chapter playlist
Sonder - Too Fast
Movado - Top Shotta Nah Miss

Chapter playlist Sonder - Too Fast Movado - Top Shotta Nah Miss

East London, United Kingdom
Killian Rubis Andrade
3 Years Ago

Pow.
Pow.
Pow.

Just like that everyone disbursed like ants. The shots rang out so loud it felt as if the weapon was near my ear. I knew the routine for this though, one too many summer block parties in Brooklyn prepared me for this situation at anytime. I quickly ducked and laid on the floor, hundreds and hundreds of people were trying to squeeze through baby sized front doors. Scanning the floor I saw the big industrial exit door situated in the back, I quickly made it to my feet keeping low I began running towards the exit.

I can see the exit so clearly, almost feel the cool air of the summer night just beyond the threshold of that damn door. So many screams stained the air as people struggled towards the regular exits.

A couple more steps Killian, just slip right out.

Finally, the breeze nipped at my skin. I was out and finally had the chance to look down at myself to make sure I wasn't wounded at all. The dark rickety alley, littered with cigarette buds and empty nip bottles. The half cobblestone, half asphalt ground wet with the nights drizzle and three dimly lit, amber tinted lanterns hung above on the buildings back brick wall.