34

Namjoon called Yoongi once they all left the daycare and explained to him what was wrong and what happened. He also let the other know that they were getting ice cream and asked if he wanted any. Fortunately, Yoongi was able to meet them at the ice shop so he could join in on the fun.

Jin,  Namjoon, and Yoongi were talking among themselves, and the kids were getting to know each other. Jungkook just sat there with a frown on his face. Watching everyone talk and be friendly made him feel sad. It reminds him of Taehyung and Jimin, and he misses the two so much. He wonders if the two of them have any kids. Jin noticed how quiet jungkook was and looked at him. "Hey, Kookie. You alright?" Namjoon and Yoongi looked over at the younger as well.

"I'm fine, I just miss Jimin and Taehyung." He said while looking down at his lap. The other three started to feel bad for Jungkook. Since they just realized Jungkook only had his father and two helpers to relay on. None were his friends. Jin reached over and grabbed one of the younger's hands. Jungkook looked up at him and smiled a little when Jin was softly smiling at him. "I don't think they forgive me."

"Have you spoken to then since you came back?" Jin asked, but Jungkook shook his head to the question. "Maybe if you tried talking to them, then you'll see how they feel about you now." Jin gave Jungkook's hand a small squeeze. "I bet they miss you as well." Jungkook raised a brow at Jin when he said that comment. "It's a gut feeling." He said, but in reality, he knows the two miss the younger. He has overheard them once or twice.

"Do you know if they have any kids like us?" Jungkook asked, and Jin glanced at the kids before looking back at Jungkook. He nodded.

"They have a three year old daughter. Minyung is her name. I believe." Jungkook's eyes went big in excitement. He couldn't wait to try and talk to them. He wants to meet their baby girl. Her name is so cute.

"I'll try and talk to them tomorrow at the company party." Jungkook looked Jin in his eyes and smiled softly. "C-Can you be my date?" Jin nodded and kissed the top of one of Jungkook's hands. "Seokook, Jungin. Have you finished your ice cream?" He looked over to the twins who showed their empty cups to him. "Alright, I think it's time to go home now." They pouted, and they each grabbed ahold of Yoonjo.

"But we want to play Knights and Princess with Yoonjo. Can she come over?" Jungkook froze for a moment before slowly looking over at Yoongi. He shook his head.

"We can't. We have stuff to do." Yoongi said, and the twins whined at that. Yoonjo giggled. She loved the attention she was getting. "Plus, I'm sorry. Please don't take offense to this it's just my opinion." Yoongi looked right into Jungkook's eyes. "I don't trust you, yet." Jungkook nodded. He understood Yoongi, so he wasn't going to argue with him.

"Jungin, Seokook. Say bye to everyone." Seokook got up from his spot and jumped on Jin. Jin held him for a good minute before Jungkook tapped the twins' shoulder. He shook his head. "Come on, let Jungin hug your dad." Seokook pouted as he stepped away from Jin and stood next to Jungkook. Jungin smiled and hugged his father tight.

"Can't he come home with us?" Jungin asked his mom. Jungkook sighed sadly. Jin frowned. "He's family, so he stays with us." Jungkook reached over and grabbed Jungin away from Jin and gave both the twins a hug.

"N-Not right now, baby. It'll be some time before we can all be together." The twins glanced at the their, and Jin got out of his seat and bent down on the floor in front of the twins. They turned to face him, but they didn't leave Jungkook's hold. Jin reached his hands out to the twins to grab one of their hands.

"But soon, we just have to spend a lot of time together." He looked up at Jungkook and winked at him. "I promise we will all live together someday." Jungin and Seokook smiled at Jin. "Tomorrow will be a day where I'll be with your mom all evening." The twins were excited and nodded their heads. They gave Jin one last Hu before waving goodbye at everyone else. Jungkook guided the two to the car.

Jin watched them leave, and he smiled to himself. "They're cute kids." Namjoon said, and Yoongi smacked his arm. "Ow, what?" Yoongi pointed to their daughter, and Namjoon frowned. "Oh baby, no one is as cute as you. Come here." Namjoon opened his arms for Yoonjo to jump into. Namjoon then gave her many kisses on her face. "My little princess." Yoonjo giggled and gave some kisses back to her daddy.

"Do you trust Jungkook?" Yoongi asked Jin as he watched the older stare off into space. Jin looked at him. "You going to forget everything he did." Jin sighed.

"The guy I had tailing him while he was in Busan captured a lot." Jin took out some pictures and showed them to Namjoon and Yoongi. The pictures were different from the ones yoongi saw in the office the other day. These were from the first year Jungkook was away. "I knew they were mine from the start."

"And you didn't do anything? You could have taken them from him. He was a child taking care of children." Jin pointed to a picture, and Yoongi looked at it. "What is this supposed to mean, Hyung?"

"He was happy after having the kids. He wanted to take care of them. Show his mature side once he came back." Jin grabbed all the pictures and pit them back in his pocket. Yoongi rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "Yoongi, give him a break. It's been 5 years, and he has changed."

"All that's changed is his age. Hyung, come on. Don't fall into his trap again." Jin shook his head.

"I'm not going to fall, I'll slide slowly. Take it one step at a time. I want to be there for my kids, but I don't want to take them away from Jungkook." Yoongi leaned back in the seat and let out a frustrated sigh. "Plus, he didn't keep the fact that I was their dad a secret from them." Both Namjoon and Yoongi looked at him in shock. "It's true. He showed them pictures and described me in detail to them, so they knew who I was right off the bat."

"Seriously?" Jin nodded and smiled at Yoonjo, who just stared at the adults in confusion. Jin patted her head gently, and she smiled at him. "I thought he would hide them from you." Yoongi grabbed his daughter and held her on his lap. She leaned back on his chest and closed her eyes.

"Like I said, he has changed. Give him a chance." Yoongi sighed again. He didn't want to give in too quickly. He wanted to let the younger man know he wasn't playing around and he won't take his shit again. "Slowly, we'll hang out with him and gain trust. Okay, over time, you'll see him differently."

"Alright, fine. BUT, if he decides to pull the same shit again, he's dead to me forever." Jin nodded.

"That's reasonable."

VHobieLove💜
Oh my goodness, I updated. 😳
Yay!
Anyway, thank you for the 5k+ view on this book. It means a lot.
Hope you enjoyed
There's one chapter left to write.
🥲
Bye-bye
👋🏻