08

Jungkook stared blankly up at his ceiling in his bedroom at his house. He couldn't quite get it out of his head that he would be spending a whole day with Jin in just a few months. He has to get through graduation first, and then he can start thinking about what to do on the second of September. "Graduation is in 2 months, and college entrance exams are next week. Fuck I need to study." So he got up out of his bed and went to his desk to study for 3 hours.

Once he finished with what he wanted to go over, he realized that he was studying for 5 hours, not 3. His stomach wasn't very happy with him, making noises every 2 seconds. Jungkook felt the strange sense that his stomach was literally saying 'need food', and so he left his room and went downstairs to the kitchen. "What should I make for dinner?" He rummaged through his cabinets and his fridge but found nothing to help him. "It's only 4:18 in the afternoon. Maybe Mama Kim is making dinner?"

Jungkook pulled out his phone and started to call Jin. He had to wait until the third ring for the older male to answer his call. "Kook? What's up?"

"Is your mom cooking today?" Jungkook asked, and he could hear something going on in the background that sounded a lot like cooking. "I don't have anything here I want to eat, and the Parks aren't as good at cooking as you and your mom." Jungkook explains, and he can hear the smallest sigh living Jin's lips. "Jin hyung?"

"I'm cooking today Kook, you're welcome to join, but on your way, can you pick us up some eggs and milk. We ran out." Jungkook agreed since he asked for food. It's the lease he could do to help. Once he hung up the phone, he grabbed his keys and wallet from the counter. Putting his shoes on at the door, he left his house. He blushed to himself when he realized what the noise he was hearing was on the other end. Jin's sigh, and unsteady breathing. Jungkook called when the older was probably watching some explicit videos and masterbatimg to them.

"Oh my goodness, his sigh in my ear." He overed his mouth to hide his blush, but his ears turned red, so it was kind of heard to hide.

"Look at you? What's got the high and mighty Jeon Jungkook blushing?" Jungkook stopped in his tracks when he heard the voice he thought he forgot about. "What is there a problem? Come on, answer my question." Turning to face the guy, Jungkook's eyes widened. "Remember me?"

"Yooshin?" The said guy stood up from a porch at a house across from Jungkooks. "What are you doing back?" The man's arms were covered by his long sleeve, but he holds many tattoos. "W-Weren't you arrested?"

"I was, but only for 3 years." Jungkokk's body started to shake. "I see your body hasn't forgotten about me either." He walked closer to Jungkook to grab his hand, but the younger backed away. "Awe, don't be like this, Jungkook." Yooshin reached for him again, but Jungkook was quick enough to turn and run away from the 22 year old. "Jungkook! I just wanted to talk." Jungkook shook his head. He didn't want to listen to Yooshin. "Hey, come back!" Yooshin tried to shout, but Jungkook was too far to really hear it.

"No, no, no." Jungkook ran all the way to the store. Stopped in the parking lot to catch his breath. "Why did he have to return?" Jungkook kicked the pole that was next to him. "Damn it, just when I forgot what he did." Jungkook took a deep breath and looked around to make sure the older didn't follow him. When the coast was clear, Jungkook made his way into the store to get the things that Jin needed. It was only milk and eggs, two things that were easy to find, so he wouldn't be in the store for too long.

When he got the items in his hands and went to the checkout, the line only consisted of two people. He thought it was luck, but it wasn't. The second woman in line had a tone of groceries, and it took longer than Jungkook would have liked for the woman to be finished and out of his way. He only had two things, so it was quick to ring up. "Your total is $8.77." The cashier said, and Jungkook reached for his wallet, but it wasn't in his pocket. It wasn't in any of his pockets. He was sure he grabbed it from the kitchen counter.

"Did I drop it?" His eyes widened when he thought about maybe Yooshin picking it up. His fear was true, Yooshin reached over Jungkook to give the cashier Jungkook's card.

"That's his. He dropped his wallet in a rush." Yooshin smiled at the lady, and she blushed. "Here you go, Jungkook." Jungkook took his wallet and card when his stuff was paid for. "Can I please talk to you outside?" Jungkook grabbed his things and walked for the exit. The two were out of the store when Yooshin started to beg. "Jungkook, please."

"Go away, Yooshin. I have nothing to say to you, and I don't want to hear anything from you." Jungkook replied. Just then, Yooshin stepped in front of Jungkook with his arms up in the air. "Yooshin?"

"Please, I won't touch you or get too close." His arms remain in the air until Jungkook agrees to listen to him. "Jungkook, I'm sorry." Jungkook was taken aback. He didn't expect that. "I was stupid to do such a thing to you. You were 14, and I was 18." Yooshin looked down in shame at what he had done. Jungkook could tell he was sincere about everything. "I know you won't forgive me, and I'm sorry about my words from earlier. They just slipped out, but the truth is that I just wanted to see you and apologize for what I did." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a folded piece of paper. "This is for you. Please don't read it until tomorrow."

"Why?" Jungkook reached for the note and took it from Yooshin.

"Just please, not until tomorrow." Jungkook nodded, and he watched as Yooshin walked away. "Bye, Jubgkook." Once he was out of sight, Jungkook let go of a sigh in relief.

"Shit, he scared me."

VHobieLove💜
Hi again,
How was the update?

The next chapter is going to be about 14 year old Jungkook and 18 year old Yooshin.
The Yooshin I used in the store is a KPop idol. I was trying to find an idol to place a part in this story as a bad guy turned good. I looked up idols who were 6 foot or taller and stumbled upon Yooshin.
He has a nice voice of what I've heard so far. In this story, I'm not trying to show any hate or anything by making someone look bad.
This story is a FAN FICTION
Please understand.
Thank you!!
👋🏻👋🏻