09

(Warning: Mention of r×pe. Read with caution ⚠️)

Jungkook just turned 14. He was just leaving Jin house after having a birthday party there. He was so happy to have celebrated with his Hyung and Mama Kim. It made him smile all the way home. "They're the greatest."

Once he got to his home, he saw someone staying outside of his door. He didn't know the person, and it made him nervous to approach the guy. "Excuse me?" The guy turned around, and Jungkook saw that he was about 18 years old. He could tell with the height and the look of his face. "Can I help you?"

"Oh, do you live here? Sorry." He seemed nervous to speak to Jungkook. "I'm Yooshin, I moved in across the street. My parents wanted me to come over and greet the neighbors." Jungkook relaxed a little bit after that and nodded. "Are your parents home?" Jungkook shook his head. "Are they at work?" A nod.

"Are your parents home?" Jungkook asked, and Yooshin shook his head. "Work?" A nod, and they both laughed. "How old are you, Yooshin?" Jungkook then decided to ask, and Yooshin seemed to hesitate with his answer. It took him a little longer to answer it for Jungkook to feel comfortable. "Yooshin?"

"Sorry, I'm 18 years old. What about you?" Jungkook got closer to his door. He held up four fingers and pointed down. Meaning he was 4 years younger than Yooshin. "14?" Jungkook nodded. He pulled out his keys and heard a snap. Looking over to Yooshin, Jungkook saw disappointment in his eyes, but his face was smiling. "Damn, and I was planning to ask you out in a few months." Yooshin started to laugh, which got Jungkook chuckling too. "Well, I'll go home now. See you around?" Jungkook nodded and waved goodbye to the older. Yooshin walked across the street back to his house and walked in. Jungkook unlocked his door, got in, and locked it back after he was in.

"Something doesn't feel right." He said to himself, but he shook it off. He had homework to do, but he wasn't going to do anything until every door and window were locked. It took him 2 hours to lock them all and double-check them to make sure he did lock them. He had to be safe. He is living on his own. Anything can happen. "All done." He went to the kitchen to start on his homework he wasn't able to do at Jin's house. Why do homework when you're celebrating your own birthday? It's silly.

"Oh, I know the answer to that." He finished the last question, closing everything and putting everything back in his school bag for the next day. "Alright, now I can watch some TV." But as he got up from the table, he felt like someone was watching him. It bothered him, but he just thought it was his imagination. He tried to shake it off, but he was unable to do so. The feeling was everywhere. In the living room, the kitchen. His bedroom. We're there cameras he didn't know about? Jungkook became paranoid, and it all started with Yooshin. "He's creepy."

Jungkook tried his best to close his eyes and go to sleep, but his brain was telling him to stay awake. Something may happen if he goes to sleep. He felt off, so he'll try to listen to his brain and stay awake. But after 20 hours, his eyelids got heavy, and he couldn't stay awake. Why so soon? It was too soon.....

"So you live alone?" Yooshin voice was heard as Jungkook finally went to sleep. "At your age, where are your parents?" That was the last thing Jungkook heard before everything went black. He wasn't moving, and his body was exposed to the older male. And the older male grinned. "Such a lovely figure."

Jungkook's alarm went off, which woke the boy up in a fright. He would have thought it was all a dream if his body didn't hurt so badly. If he wasn’t naked and covered in bruises. "The fuck?" What did Yooshin do? Jungkook went to get up, but as soon as his feet touched the floor, his legs gave out. He fell to the floor, and that's when it hit him. "He didn't? Did he?" He went to the bathroom to see himself fully in the mirror to look at the buries on his skin. He even felt around his butt. His eyes widened, and then he freaked out. He looked around his bathroom, and in the corner of his room, he saw a small black box.

A CAMERA?!

That pervert was watching him through the cameras? Jungkook went to the toilet to throw up. The thought of being touched by a stranger is sickening. However, actually getting violated was on a whole new level. There was evidence, his body, the cameras. Jungkook looked up and grabbed something to pull the camera off the wall. His fingerprints can't be on it. He just hopes Yooshin's are. He got dressed in a hurry. He looked sloppy, and that was good. He went with it and hurried to his front door. He froze on the spot before turning the handle. He held his breath. Removing his hand from the knob he backed up. He glanced in his living room and saw Yooshin.

"Going somewhere?"

"School." Jungkook said, going to the kitchen to grab his bag. "I have a test today." Yooshin stood up, and Jungkook quickly put the towel and camera in his bag. "My friends will be here a minute to pick me up." Yooshin reached for Jungkook's check and rubbed his thumb across.

"You haven't showered." Jungkook tensed up and glanced out his window. He saw Taehyung pulling up. "You should shower, at least."

"I'm late, I have to go." Jungkook pointed, and Yooshin saw a car pull up to Jungkook's house. "That's my friend." Yooshin leaned down to Jungkook's ear and gripped his hair. "Ah!"

"Go shower and put the camera back." Yooshin said. "I'll talk with your friend." He pulled a little harder. "Cover up the bruises, or I'll do worse to your friend." Jungkook was in a pickle. He took a deep breath. He could listen to him, but he knew Taehyung was stronger than him. Even if Yooshin was older. "Go shower." Jungkook saw the glass he left on the table from yesterday. He kicked his leg back hard enough to knock it off the table. It landed on the floor and shattered.

Taehyung heard the noise and started banging on the door. "Kook?! Jungkook, are you okay?" Yooshin kicked Jungkook in the stomach and ran to the back of the house. Taehyung got in and saw his young friend on the floor. Jungkook pointed to the way Yooshin went. Taehyung heard the back door and went running. Jimin was in the car and came running in when Taehyung busted down the door.

"Kookie!" He went over to the younger to check to make sure he was alright. "Oh my god, what happened?" Jungkook sat up straight, and Jimin saw all of the bruise and looks to be hickeys. "The fuck happened?!"

"A pervert happened." And that day was when Yoonshin was arrested and put behind bars. Jungkook wasn't the same after that. He started fighting and learning fighting moves. So something like that doesn't happen again. All of his fighting got him in trouble at school. It was all because of Yooshin.

(Present)

"I should just throw it away." Jungkook's thoughts were racing, but he just put the note in his pocket for now. "Whatever, I'll read it later."

"Jungkook, you made it."

VHobieLove💜
I'm updating a lot. Lol.
Hope you guys enjoyed.
👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻