18

Jungkook lay in his bed, staring up at the ceiling. It's been two hours since they left the hospital and two hours since Jin has been by his side. It was a little uncomfortable, but not too bad. His cracked rib was screaming at him, but the pain wasn't too much. "I'm bored." Jungkook sighed out. Jin looked over at him with a raised brow. "We're not doing anything. We're just sitting in silence."

"You can't do much, Kook." Jin patted the young ones thigh gently. "What were you thinking of doing?" Jungkook shrugged.

"A movie? Video games? Something I can use my hands for." Jungkook stopped talking after he said that. Why is his mind going that why for? He blushed when he heard Jin chuckle. "W-Well, nothing like that."

"Like what?" Jin questions as if he knew nothing, and that made Jungkook groan in frustration. "What's wrong, Kookie?" Jin leaned over a little to Jungkook's ear. "Are you feeling alright?" Jungkook glared at him and crossed his arms. His scrunched up in pain. "Careful, don't hurt yourself." Jin gently touched his arms to remove them. "Don't have your arms crossed like that." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"I was comfortable." Jungkook said, but Jin shook his head.

"No, you weren't." Jungkook pouted and looked to the side away from Jin. "Now, back to what we were talking about." Red, that was the color of Jungkook's face. A bright shade, too. "What can you do with your hands?" Taking a deep breath, he looked at Jin with an innocent smile. He needs to take revenge for his embarrassment. Taking one of his hands, he set it on Jin's thigh. At an appropriate level at first.

"I could do a lot with these hands." It was his turn to lean to his hyung and whisper something. "I'm really good with them, too." Jin stiffed up. This is what he gets for teasing the younger so much today. "I could show you, but it's not my birthday yet." Jin bit his bottom lip when he felt Jungkook's hand move up a tad. "If only I was 18 right now. I'd show you how good I could use my mouth, too." Jungkook removed his hand and laid down completely to close his eyes. "We still have some time before then. It's such a shame." A grin tugged on his lips when he could hear Jin letting out a deep breath. It was almost like he was holding it in.

"Kook." Jin's head was fuzzy. He couldn't think straight at the moment. So his actions next were unconscious to him. He hovered his face over Jungkook's and waited for the young to open his eyes. The shocked expression on his face had Jin smiling evilly. "Why are you being so cute? You're making it hard for me to wait." Jungkook gulped.

"Jin hyu-" Jin placed a finger on Jungkook's lips to keep him quiet.

"Call me something other than hyung. If we're going to be dating soon. I need a nickname. A pet name." Jungkook froze. He didn't know what to call him. He was thinking of names for the bedroom, but a nickname that's appropriate for this situation doesn't exist at the moment. "Why are you so quiet?"

"T-This situation, I can't think of an appropriate one." Jungkook spoke his mind, which had Jin raising his brow. Jungkook reached a hand up to Jin's shoulder. "I can't think of one other than daddy." Jin Jr. twitched. Why did he? Well, the look on Jungkook's face when he said that was so seductive it drove him crazy. "Ask me later for a name to call you outside the bedroom." Jin nodded. "Do you have a name for me?" Jungkook asked. Jin smiled sown at him. He moved closer to Jungkook to where their noise were touching.

"Baby boy." Jungkook bit his bottom lip. His eyes were going from Jin's eyes to his lips and back up. "Is there something you want to say, baby?" Jungkook nodded. "Go ahead."

"Could you kiss me?" Jin wanted to, so badly; but the last time a small kiss almost turned into them fucking on the couch. "Please, I want to kiss you." Jin couldn't say no to him. His heart won't let him. He brought his hand up to Jungkook's cheek and rubbed his cheekbone with his thumb. Jungkook couldn't help letting out a sigh that sounded so close to a moan. "Please."

'Fuck' Jin thought as he looked at Jungkook's expression. 'Why does he have to be like this?' He couldn't help it. He had to do it. He connected their lips together in a gentle kiss. Jungkook's eyes closed slowly as their lips molded. Jin bit down on Jungkook's lip to have him open up. Slipping his tongue in. The two kissed for a good three minutes before Jin pulled back a little bit. "Damn baby, turn 18 already." Jungkook chuckled.

"Why do I have to be 18?" Jungkook asked, reaching his hand up. "Can't it be between the two of us?" Jin looked Jungkook in the eyes. "Jinnie, please tell me why." Jin's words were stuck. Why was he waiting until the younger was 18? He forgets the reason as he stares at Jungkook's lips.

"For some reason, I don't remember." Jin shakes his head and moves to hit up against the headboard. "It can't happen yet, though." Jungkook frowned. "You have a cracked rib, baby. It'll hurt and get worse if we did something like that." Jungkook nodded. He understood. Jin reached over and rubbed his hands through Jungkook's hair. "For now, go to sleep. Get some rest." Jungkook slowly nodded since he could feel himself slipping already. "I'll sleep next to you."

"Okay."

VHobiLove💜
Did I update again?
Ooo. Lol.
I hope you enjoyed
👋🏻